• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mystic Falls High

London looked at her and said "I came back because Of my Father thank you very much. He had Plans with The Brothers of course.

Richard would take a 2 shots and say "Well I came back because I been living her since I was a Kid and I have family and Friends. He said Looking at her

Elizabeth stood up and smiled at her friend "Really boring" she already knew everything the teacher said during class and she knew everything about it

Jamie smiled at Elizabeth and shool his head, "but you love mythology soooo much" he teased and walked her to wherever she needed to go.

Hudson rolled her eyes at the Hybrid and spun around ording a drink. "Thats very nice for you!" She pretended to be cheery as she downed the drink.

Elizabeth rolled her eyes and smirked "I love it sooo much that I knew everything the teacher said" Elizabeth said as she walked with Jamie

Jamie smiled "okay okay" he laughed and looked at her "so what do ya wanna do after school?" He stopped her at a bench and sat

"Well, I was thinking we could go to Japan but I think you should choose this time" Elizabeth teased making it sound like she was joking, one privilege of having magic is that she could be anywhere when she wanted to but of course, Jamie didn't know that

London would Look at them and said "Did I do something wrong or something because you Just Gave me that Look when I come Back to Town" she would Look at her

Jamie smiled, "okay. Lets go see a movie then" he wimked at her. He was implying that he wants to take her on a date.

Hudson shook her head, "nothing's wrong." she ordered another drink and looked at Richard, "so why are you being so quiet? Just soooo awe truck by the hybrid?" She raised an eyebrow

Elizabeth smiled at Jamie when he asked her to go to the movies "Sure, sounds fun!" She wanted to know if it was a real date or just a friend date but she didn't want to ask or use her magic with her best friend

Richard woul Look at her and said "What about the Hybrid, she is Just a Beautiful Girl who I would Have Vampire sex with" he said Jokinh around like he always do.

London would look at him and said "Really Richard you really think That, never mine." She saw Her Father Klaus walk and and He said "Hope let's go we are going back to New Orleans". She would look at her father and say "Father I hate New Orleans, can we stay a little" she said looking at him she would Say "I am staying here, and why didn't you tell me you came for the Double ganger. She said looking at him. Klaus never answered

Hudson rolled her eyes at the scene going on, then looked back at Richard "vampire sex with me is great too" she winked, leaning against the counter.

Jamie smiled, "you look like you have a question, what is it" he laughed s bit, "we've been best friends for a long time and I can tell when you have something on your mind."

"Well.... I was wondering..." She was about to say the truth until she thought about it. If she asked Jamie if it was a date he could be freaked out and everything would be awkward between them "What movie are we going to watch?"

Jamie rolled his eyes, "its an actual date Elizabeth" he smiled and shrugged, "I was thinking maybe Mockingjay part 1, if thats okay with you" (cause Yolo)

Richard would Looked her and said "Really, and who the Hell is Klaus" he said looking at her

London would look at her Father and said "Am I right to get more Hybrid if your own I am your Family I am a Hybrid" she said yelling at him

Elizabeth opened her eyes widely when she heard it was an actual date "Ok... Cool" she said and looked around trying to change the subject. "So, what do you think of the new students?" She knew that some of them were vampires but she wanted to know what Jamie thought

Richard would Say "Okay I am going to the Movies I am in the mood" he would leave and start Heading to the Movies

London would walk as way after her father wanted more hybrids All that klaus wanted was more And more Hybrids she doesn't think that she is not his Family. Her mom is a Hybrid Her dad and herself what doesn't he Understand. She would steam out the bar and would go out side to cool offf.

"I donno... they seem weird... and old." He laughed, "but that's crazy because theyre what, 16-17?" He smiled and shrugged.

Hudson smirked and drank more, she didn't care for that daddy daughter bullsh*t. Hudson looked at London, "just shut up and stop whining"

London would Look at her and would Grab Her neck And would Put her to the wall and would say" You Damm Hell know my life so Don't Make me bit you okay Crack your Neck" she says chocking her

Richard saw Hudson and would Say "London Let go Please she is my friend."

Hudson whimpered and pryed Londons fingers from her neck. She kicked the girl making her slide across the room. She shook her head, "fuck woman, calm your tits." She looked at Richard.

"Yeah... Weird" Elizabeth said with a fake smile, as much as she wanted to tell her best friend about her secret but she knew it was a bad idea to involve him in her world

Jamie raised an eyebrow at Elizabeth, "I can tell when you're not telling me something..." he said quietly to her, "dont lie to me okay? Whats up.." he took her hands

Elizabeth looked down and frowned "I want to tell you but... I just can't. You will think I'm a freak and tell others and terrible things would happen... I'm sorry"

London would Look at her and said "Even though My Father Created your Blood Line he does you do to so Have a Fun time not trying to Get Killed she said laughing

Richard would Look at her and said You know she is Part of your Bloodline right she said Looking at her

Hudson nodded and rolled her eyes, "if London or Klaus die then I die along with every other vampire who has been turned or turned by a vampire in the bloodline" she narrowed her eyes, "im not trying to kill you, you just need to calm your tits" Hudson spat. She glanced at Richard.

Jamie raised an eyebrow at his friend, "but im good at keeping secreeeets" he smiled and shrugged, "its okay. Don't be sorry, its a secret."

London would look and said "Good So,Let's start over.hi I am London" she looked over at Her.

Richard would look at them both and say "Here we go Again"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back