• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mysterious World of Fandom

Hi! May I please join?

Appearance (What they look like)(Description or Image (Image Preferred)):Anima.png

Name (Who are they?): The Black Anima (Real name forgotten)

Nickname (What do people call them?)(If applicable): Anima

Age (How many years have they been alive?): Forgotten

Gender (Boy, Girl, Etc): Female

Sexuality (What gender do they like?)(Why do people always put this here?... Eh... I'm gonna be a conformist): Asexual

Species (What type of person they are (Human, Mermaid, Etc)): An empty shell inside of a human.

Powers (What special abilities do they have?)(If Applicable): She wields a lantern known as the Black Jade. The Black Jade omitts a soft green glow that burns forever. With this lantern and its powers, she can take "shortcuts" through rips in shadows. Using the Black Jade, she can also summon dark, shadow-like weapons or figures to attack her enemies.

Fandom (What they're from): Original Character (Photo created by Doala for LaTale)

Personality (What do they act like?): Appears to be both soulless and emotionless. She speaks in third person and talks in a flat, monotone voice. 

Traces of her personality of when she was once truly human could be heard when it seemed like her human form temporarily took over her supposedly empty shell. It's hinted that Anima's old personality was bubbly and carefree.

Biography (What was life like before the RP?): She was a wanderer, going through rips, and looking for her old home. When she found the lantern, she was far away from it, and has been looking for it for years, now. However, during her years of searching, nearly every memory of her old life had disappeared, including what her old home looked like.

All memories of her life back when she had emotions and when she didn't have the lantern was long since forgotten. Even her old name had wavered and grown dim in her mind, which caused her to truly make "The Black Anima" her real name and "Anima" her nickname.

Other (Anything Else?)(If Applicable):

Weaknesses: She cannot use her dark magic for more than 3 minutes, and the rips through shadows can only go so far. She cannot ever lose her grip on the Black Jade, especially in a rip, or else she will be forever lost in the rip. 

She cannot feign emotions whatsoever, so if a villain were to want her to beg for mercy, she would be unable to do that, as she had forgotten how to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prussias History V3:

Prussia is a very bombastic, enthusiastic character, but very disciplined at heart as being raised a soldier. He was also very religious a child, as being the Teutonic Knights, a medieval religious military group. Later in life, he became very modest for a while, until he was strengthened, and realized his POWAH! He kicked Austria out and unified the Germanic States, creating his little brother into existence. He went on to train America for the revolutionary war, and then even later on, after World War I, Prussia was 'dissolved' (gotten rid of), and now Prussia only exists to provide assistance to Germany, and will, eventually, fade away, and already has begun the process with his delayed healing process.

Hi! May I please join?

Appearance (What they look like)(Description or Image (Image Preferred)):View attachment 168821

Name (Who are they?): The Black Anima (Real name forgotten)

Nickname (What do people call them?)(If applicable): Anima

Age (How many years have they been alive?): Forgotten

Gender (Boy, Girl, Etc): Female

Sexuality (What gender do they like?)(Why do people always put this here?... Eh... I'm gonna be a conformist): Asexual

Species (What type of person they are (Human, Mermaid, Etc)): An empty shell inside of a human.

Powers (What special abilities do they have?)(If Applicable): She wields a lantern known as the Black Jade. The Black Jade omitts a soft green glow that burns forever. With this lantern and its powers, she can take "shortcuts" through rips in shadows. Using the Black Jade, she can also summon dark, shadow-like weapons or figures to attack her enemies.

Fandom (What they're from): Original Character (Photo created by Doala for LaTale)

Personality (What do they act like?): Appears to be both soulless and emotionless. She speaks in third person and talks in a flat, monotone voice. 

Traces of her personality of when she was once truly human could be heard when it seemed like her human form temporarily took over her supposedly empty shell. It's hinted that Anima's old personality was bubbly and carefree.

Biography (What was life like before the RP?): She was a wanderer, going through rips, and looking for her old home. When she found the lantern, she was far away from it, and has been looking for it for years, now. However, during her years of searching, nearly every memory of her old life had disappeared, including what her old home looked like.

All memories of her life back when she had emotions and when she didn't have the lantern was long since forgotten. Even her old name had wavered and grown dim in her mind, which caused her to truly make "The Black Anima" her real name and "Anima" her nickname.

Weaknesses: She cannot use her dark magic for more than 3 minutes, and the rips through shadows can only go so far. She cannot ever lose her grip on the Black Jade, especially in a rip, or else she will be forever lost in the rip. 

She cannot feign emotions whatsoever, so if a villain were to want her to beg for mercy, she would be unable to do that, as she had forgotten how to.

Prussias History V3:

Prussia is a very bombastic, enthusiastic character, but very disciplined at heart as being raised a soldier. He was also very religious a child, as being the Teutonic Knights, a medieval religious military group. Later in life, he became very modest for a while, until he was strengthened, and realized his POWAH! He kicked Austria out and unified the Germanic States, creating his little brother into existence. He went on to train America for the revolutionary war, and then even later on, after World War I, Prussia was 'dissolved' (gotten rid of), and now Prussia only exists to provide assistance to Germany, and will, eventually, fade away, and already has begun the process with his delayed healing process.

Accepted. I'll invite you to the RP and you can put your character in the RP section.

I see that there is already a Fallout character, but this one is from another game. Please notify me if there is a problem.

lone_wanderer_fo3.jpg

Name: Forgotten by the rigors of time, only known as The Lone Wanderer

Nickname: N/A

Sexuality: Generally Asexual

Species: human

Powers: None to speak of other than experience.

Fandom: Fallout, Specifically Fallout 3

Personality: The Lone Wanderer is a solitary and somewhat stern individual. True to his name, he travels alone, save for a canine companion he recruited during his adventures. Even though he is generally quiet, he has learned to talk efficiently and persuasively-he will not hesitate to barter with a merchant to save a few caps(The currency within the Fallout universe) nor will he be afraid to convince a villain to drop his gun and walk away. Contrary to his appearance, he actually perferrs solving problems with words rather than bullets. He is deeply shocked by what the world had become and wishes to return it to its former glory. His experiences made him into an efficient and feared fighter-but had also mangled with his humanity. He had seen too much murder, too much treachery, and too much greed. Constant fear, anger, and alertedness leaves him a bit on the edge.

In the end, however, he has hope in the wasteland and the common people, and does everything he can to assist civilians and preserve peace.

Biography: The Lone Wanderer was born in a Vault, a shelter designed to preserve civilization in the event of a large-scale nuclear war. Such a war eventually did happen, and people fled to these Vaults, thinking they're safe havens. Little did anyone know, however, that almost every Vault was a social experiment. Some of them were extremely dark and inhumane. The LW's vault, Vault 101, had an overseer that was practically a dictator. He ruled with an iron fist and prohibited anyone from leaving, even though it was, to a certain degree, safe to do so.

The LW was born inside the Vault ~180 years after the nuclear war, and had never seen the outside world.

On a fateful day, the LW's father mysteriously and suddenly leaves the vault. This caused chaos and unrest, and the LW was alerted by his best friend to escape the vault as the Overseer had gone mad and sent his men after him. Barely escaping, the LW went on a quest to find his father and gradually learned to survive in the wasteland. 

At some point in his adventure, the LW discovers a lost dog named Dogmeat, who remained with him for the rest of his journey as a loyal companion.

Eventually, the LW is reunited wth him, after discovering that he was working with Project Purity, a project aimed to purify the irradiated waters in the wasteland. However, the happy times were short lived. The Enclave, remnants of the U.S. government, seized Project Purity, in an attempt to plant a FEV virus in it. The FEV virus is designed to kill everything contaminated with radiation, regardless of amount. Basically, the Enclave, in their radiation suits and power armor, were the only ones immune to it. The Enclave aimed to create a new society and remove those who were "unfit".

The LW's father was killed as he heroically disabled Project Purity to halt the Enclave's plans.

The LW then joins forces with the Brotherhood Of Steel, a faction that once supported Project Purity. Together, they storm Project Purity and destroy the Enclave stationed there. However, the Project's reator had been damaged, and threatens to detonate, destroying decades of hard work.

The LW steps into the radiation-filled room, and activates the project.

Purified water pours out of the facility's pipes in limitless amounts, enough to supply the wasteland for centuries, but the LW never came out of that irradiated room.

Other: The LW has a dog named Dogmeat, who is incredibly smart and a capable fighter aswell.

Fo4_Dogmeat_E3_Outtro.png

oh hey @WafflesandSyrup

how have you been?

(Sorry for not posting in the old rp for a while, i lost it and could not find my way back/completely forgot about it.)

nice seeing you here in this rp.

Appearance (What they look like)(Description or Image (Image Preferred)):

I
tumblr_o5rxqfIezX1r45ey0o1_1280.png

Name (Who are they?):

Naoki Kashima

Nickname (What do people call them?)(If applicable):

Demi-Fiend

Age (How many years have they been alive?):

Eighteen

Gender (Boy, Girl, Etc):

Male

Sexuality (What gender do they like?)(Why do people always put this here?... Eh... I'm gonna be a conformist):

Asexual

Species (What type of person they are (Human, Mermaid, Etc)):

demon.

Powers (What special abilities do they have?)(If Applicable):

He can use "magic" of the electric, fire, wind (force), Death, Light, ice, healing and fog variety. 

Fandom (What they're from):

Shin Megami Tensei

Personality (What do they act like?):

Demi-Fiend is naive and quick to trust others. He his more of a quiet person. He tends to keep to himself and won't really talk to anybody. He is however, open to introducing himself to others and even ask them if they would like to join him, but after that, he won't talk much unless spoken to. even though he is quiet, he is confident. He always thinks the best of his abilities especially when it comes to his strength.  He is also hard-headed. Once he sets his goal, he will stop at no cost to achieve said goal. He cares about is friends and team, and he would do anything for them.

Biography (What was life like before the RP?):

Demi-Fiend was a normal high school student, one day, he and his friends were told to meet his teacher at the hospital. While there, he looked around the place while he waited for his teacher. He entered a room and there was a man standing in there. He told Demi-Fiend how the world would soon end and that he was going to kill Demi-Fiend. Then his teacher came in and stopped the man. She told Demi-fiend to meet her on the roof. Once there, she began to tell him about how she and the man were part of a cult and planned to bring an end to the world and create a new one run by demons. This plan was called the conception. She said it was too late to stop and that they all were going to die. In the middle of her speech, a bright light appeared in the sky and a dome was formed around Tokyo. He passed out. He awoke to see an old woman and a young child. In short, the child was Lucifer and had taken an interest in Demi-Fiend. He was turned into a demon (this is how he lived the conception) and awoke (for real this time) to a destroyed Tokyo with his friends nowhere in sight.  (This is the first 30mins of the game. Sorry if it's not accurate. I haven't seen the beginning of the game in while.)

After that, he found himself having the defend himself from many of different threats. Someone of which was his former friends. All in order to find a purpose for him to believe in. 

When he is weak, his "tattoos" glow red.

Another picture

tumblr_lfvkdjbcmU1qbzf0vo1_500.jpg

oh hey @WafflesandSyrup

how have you been?

(Sorry for not posting in the old rp for a while, i lost it and could not find my way back/completely forgot about it.)

nice seeing you here in this rp.

I've been pretty good! Yourself? 

I haven't been on RP Nation in a while so I decided to get back into the swing of things! And don't worry, I did too.

I've been pretty good! Yourself? 

I haven't been on RP Nation in a while so I decided to get back into the swing of things! And don't worry, I did too.

great, thanks for asking.

and ive been lagging behind on posts myself, there is a b day going on at my house so i wont be on too often, and since its sunday i got stuff to do tomorrow, ill try too post though, may take a while though.

(So many though's,its ridiculous.) 

Hey, guys, I may not be able to roleplay on the 13th. It'll be my birthday, then, and to celebrate, we'll be going out to my favorite buffet.

I

Name (Who are they?):

Naoki Kashima

Demi-Fiend

Eighteen

Gender (Boy, Girl, Etc):

Male

Sexuality (What gender do they like?)(Why do people always put this here?... Eh... I'm gonna be a conformist):

Asexual

demon.

He can use "magic" of the electric, fire, wind (force), Death, Light, ice, healing and fog variety. 

Shin Megami Tensei

Demi-Fiend is naive and quick to trust others. He his more of a quiet person. He tends to keep to himself and won't really talk to anybody. He is however, open to introducing himself to others and even ask them if they would like to join him, but after that, he won't talk much unless spoken to. even though he is quiet, he is confident. He always thinks the best of his abilities especially when it comes to his strength.  He is also hard-headed. Once he sets his goal, he will stop at no cost to achieve said goal. He cares about is friends and team, and he would do anything for them.

Demi-Fiend was a normal high school student, one day, he and his friends were told to meet his teacher at the hospital. While there, he looked around the place while he waited for his teacher. He entered a room and there was a man standing in there. He told Demi-Fiend how the world would soon end and that he was going to kill Demi-Fiend. Then his teacher came in and stopped the man. She told Demi-fiend to meet her on the roof. Once there, she began to tell him about how she and the man were part of a cult and planned to bring an end to the world and create a new one run by demons. This plan was called the conception. She said it was too late to stop and that they all were going to die. In the middle of her speech, a bright light appeared in the sky and a dome was formed around Tokyo. He passed out. He awoke to see an old woman and a young child. In short, the child was Lucifer and had taken an interest in Demi-Fiend. He was turned into a demon (this is how he lived the conception) and awoke (for real this time) to a destroyed Tokyo with his friends nowhere in sight.  (This is the first 30mins of the game. Sorry if it's not accurate. I haven't seen the beginning of the game in while.)

After that, he found himself having the defend himself from many of different threats. Someone of which was his former friends. All in order to find a purpose for him to believe in. 

Another picture

tumblr_lfvkdjbcmU1qbzf0vo1_500.jpg

Accepted. I will invite you to the RP and you must add your character sheet to the character section.

I

Name (Who are they?):

Naoki Kashima

Demi-Fiend

Eighteen

Gender (Boy, Girl, Etc):

Male

Asexual

demon.

Shin Megami Tensei

Another picture

Holy crap. The hardest boss in RPG history. 

Prepare yourselves.

Posting for later.

Call me a kid if you want, but I'll be entering with my headcanoned Captain Sparklez (Minecraft). Check my ABSTRUCT Character thread if you want to look over him before I finish your version of a CS form. Since no fan art depicts him 100% how I imagine the character (specifically his hairstyle and clothing), I'll have to sketch up something.

Ha, I have yet to play DDS but it's on my list.

May I have a recap of what's happening?

Not sure if this is dead, but...

Disclaimer: 99.9% of this is headcanon. It's hard to RP as a character when they are essentially a blank slate. I use the actual Minecraft skin as the character, not the YouTuber.

image.jpeg

Creamy tan skin (I imagine a bit darker than the image), blue-gray eyes, black dress pants (white stripe going down the outer sides), black suit jacket and dress shoes, button-up white shirt (which he often has the first two or three buttons undone), spiky dark-colored hair, red rimmed sunglasses (that he wears indoors and out).

(Turns out I don't have enough time for drawing... So have this adorable piece by hiroshark ^_^ )

Name (Who are they?):
Captain Asper "Sparklez" Persson Murikami

Name Breakdown (Because someone in my own RP got confused):
Captain, obvious military rank.
Asper, given name.
Sparklez, nickname.
Persson, initial last name.
Murikami, secondary last name.

They vary from mild to crude. Examples: Sparky, Sparklypants, Sparklydick, etc., etc.

25 (biologically), approximately 327 (chronologically)

Gender (Boy, Girl, Etc):
 Male

Pansexual (Guilty conformist in my own RP, but I really only added it because of my smol gay nerds.)

Demigod
(Human/Demon hybrid)

Accumulative minor regeneration (takes about a month in order to heal heavy burns, healing ability maxes out at repairing a couple of mildly fractured bones at once, very slowly), electrical manipulation and speed bursts (similar to short range teleportation, only he actually has to move his body; both abilities derived from his uncle). He may not be an expert marksman, but he does know how to use a gun, and well.

Minecraft

While often acting in an irritatingly childish and egocentric manner, this is not reflective of his actual personality. He is compassionate and cares about the people around him very much. Sparklez is a natural charmer, having a tendency to flirt, whether it be jokingly or serious.

Spoiler

Originally a full-fledged Immortal, son of his patron goddess Ianite, his position fell as the Great War came to an end. Notch, his uncle, saw great potential in him and exploited this, sending a squadron of his greatest warriors to defeat Asper's mother and kidnap the child. The young god was then used as a weapon against Herobrine's forces, wiping out thousands upon thousands of soldiers in his artificially powered state. In fact, the Nether Lord himself had to take out the threat.
Reverted back to his smaller, less dangerous self, Ianite pleaded with her brother to spare her child. After she had managed to convince the Nether Lord, the child's full immortality was taken from him in fear of another "corrupt and attack". However, this downgrade, performed by Herobrine, slightly corroded his godly side and caused it to more closely match his uncle's, while also dropping his age curve to match that of a human's, resulting in him becoming about 4-5 years old. Their relationship was very shaky at first, with Asper's new caretaker often ignoring him and using his servants to take care of the tiny demigod, but over time, their bond began to match that of a father and son. It was around his time that his nickname was established.
He was a very adventurous kid, often landing himself in trouble because of it. One day, he escaped from the fortress in which he and his uncle resided, excited to see what he could find in the depths of the Nether. It turns out that the innocent thoughts of Ghasts and Blazes merely gave way to a band of demon hunters. They almost immediately recognized him from rumors alone, giving chase to the now very terrified Sparklez. He managed to flee through a rift one of the hunters had made, although they closed it just as he had gone through, screwing up its destination.
The small child landed near the Tesificate mountain settlement of Murakami (Tesificates derive their last names from where they come from, which he incorporated into his own name). Sparklez was taken in by an old martial arts teacher (think of him in the same situation as the king's son in the Fallen Kingdom song trilogy), who served as a father figure and helped the boy become a skilled fighter under his watchful eye. It was here that Sparklez realized that he wanted to help people the best he could.
He, with some help from the Testificates who had quickly become his second family, travelled to Central Westré, for the sake of better education and to apply for the Elite Guard (basically Central Westré's armed forces). He began to pursue a career in music, fully realizing his natural talents. Sparklez, now a young man, soon became one of the youngest and fastest to achieve the rank of Captain. He served 4 years in the Elite Guard and is now following his passion for music as a successful singer-songwriter.

He is unable to remember anything before coming into his uncle's custody. Trying to do so will give him a massive headache.
Sparklez always goes by his nickname, which originated from the curious glimmer of light that was always in his eyes as a child (and still is when he's in a positive mood) and the fact that he couldn't pronounce "s" at the end of words very well at that age.
Being only part camo demon means that he lacks a tail, making it incredibly difficult to fly. He rarely uses his wings anyway because of society's unease towards demons.
His secondary race (demon) has a strong disdain towards him and his blended race, which the primary (human) would likely also have if they knew.
He's been through nearly as many relationships as he is old (biologically old, that is.)
Back in Murikami, he had a pet slime by the name of Jerry. He didn't take Jerry with him in fear of the little blob getting hurt in the big city of Falidorn (Central Westré's capital).
He absolutely loves the ocean. Really just water in general.
He has a borderline obsession with sushi.

I finished my CS.

@TrueBananaz

Not sure if this is dead, but...

Disclaimer: 99.9% of this is headcanon. It's hard to RP as a character when they are essentially a blank slate. I use the actual Minecraft skin as the character, not the YouTuber.

View attachment 172990

Creamy tan skin (I imagine a bit darker than the image), blue-gray eyes, black dress pants (white stripe going down the outer sides), black suit jacket and dress shoes, button-up white shirt (which he often has the first two or three buttons undone), spiky dark-colored hair, red rimmed sunglasses (that he wears indoors and out).

(Turns out I don't have enough time for drawing... So have this adorable piece by hiroshark ^_^ )

Name (Who are they?):
Captain Asper "Sparklez" Persson Murikami

Name Breakdown (Because someone in my own RP got confused):
Captain, obvious military rank.
Asper, given name.
Sparklez, nickname.
Persson, initial last name.
Murikami, secondary last name.

They vary from mild to crude. Examples: Sparky, Sparklypants, Sparklydick, etc., etc.

25 (biologically), approximately 327 (chronologically)

Gender (Boy, Girl, Etc):
 Male

Pansexual (Guilty conformist in my own RP, but I really only added it because of my smol gay nerds.)

Demigod
(Human/Demon hybrid)

Accumulative minor regeneration (takes about a month in order to heal heavy burns, healing ability maxes out at repairing a couple of mildly fractured bones at once, very slowly), electrical manipulation and speed bursts (similar to short range teleportation, only he actually has to move his body; both abilities derived from his uncle). He may not be an expert marksman, but he does know how to use a gun, and well.

Minecraft

While often acting in an irritatingly childish and egocentric manner, this is not reflective of his actual personality. He is compassionate and cares about the people around him very much. Sparklez is a natural charmer, having a tendency to flirt, whether it be jokingly or serious.

Reveal hidden contents

Originally a full-fledged Immortal, son of his patron goddess Ianite, his position fell as the Great War came to an end. Notch, his uncle, saw great potential in him and exploited this, sending a squadron of his greatest warriors to defeat Asper's mother and kidnap the child. The young god was then used as a weapon against Herobrine's forces, wiping out thousands upon thousands of soldiers in his artificially powered state. In fact, the Nether Lord himself had to take out the threat.
Reverted back to his smaller, less dangerous self, Ianite pleaded with her brother to spare her child. After she had managed to convince the Nether Lord, the child's full immortality was taken from him in fear of another "corrupt and attack". However, this downgrade, performed by Herobrine, slightly corroded his godly side and caused it to more closely match his uncle's, while also dropping his age curve to match that of a human's, resulting in him becoming about 4-5 years old. Their relationship was very shaky at first, with Asper's new caretaker often ignoring him and using his servants to take care of the tiny demigod, but over time, their bond began to match that of a father and son. It was around his time that his nickname was established.
He was a very adventurous kid, often landing himself in trouble because of it. One day, he escaped from the fortress in which he and his uncle resided, excited to see what he could find in the depths of the Nether. It turns out that the innocent thoughts of Ghasts and Blazes merely gave way to a band of demon hunters. They almost immediately recognized him from rumors alone, giving chase to the now very terrified Sparklez. He managed to flee through a rift one of the hunters had made, although they closed it just as he had gone through, screwing up its destination.
The small child landed near the Tesificate mountain settlement of Murakami (Tesificates derive their last names from where they come from, which he incorporated into his own name). Sparklez was taken in by an old martial arts teacher (think of him in the same situation as the king's son in the Fallen Kingdom song trilogy), who served as a father figure and helped the boy become a skilled fighter under his watchful eye. It was here that Sparklez realized that he wanted to help people the best he could.
He, with some help from the Testificates who had quickly become his second family, travelled to Central Westré, for the sake of better education and to apply for the Elite Guard (basically Central Westré's armed forces). He began to pursue a career in music, fully realizing his natural talents. Sparklez, now a young man, soon became one of the youngest and fastest to achieve the rank of Captain. He served 4 years in the Elite Guard and is now following his passion for music as a successful singer-songwriter.

He is unable to remember anything before coming into his uncle's custody. Trying to do so will give him a massive headache.
Sparklez always goes by his nickname, which originated from the curious glimmer of light that was always in his eyes as a child (and still is when he's in a positive mood) and the fact that he couldn't pronounce "s" at the end of words very well at that age.
Being only part camo demon means that he lacks a tail, making it incredibly difficult to fly. He rarely uses his wings anyway because of society's unease towards demons.
His secondary race (demon) has a strong disdain towards him and his blended race, which the primary (human) would likely also have if they knew.
He's been through nearly as many relationships as he is old (biologically old, that is.)
Back in Murikami, he had a pet slime by the name of Jerry. He didn't take Jerry with him in fear of the little blob getting hurt in the big city of Falidorn (Central Westré's capital).
He absolutely loves the ocean. Really just water in general.
He has a borderline obsession with sushi.

I finished my CS.

@TrueBananaz

Accepted but please note that creating an OC within another universe is difficult because your character would conflict with certain characters' biography so I'm going to say that the Minecraft universe you are using is going to be an alternate universe because of canon issues.

(Can I join? With more then one character/Fandom?)

Yes you can join. Read the rules to answer the second question.

Accepted but please note that creating an OC within another universe is difficult because your character would conflict with certain characters' biography so I'm going to say that the Minecraft universe you are using is going to be an alternate universe because of canon issues.

I don't think YouTubers are considered "non-canon" or "OC" since they actually exist, but I suppose you're getting at the whole "all of this lore is made up because otherwise he wouldn't be a character" thing. Eh, okay.

I don't think YouTubers are considered "non-canon" or "OC" since they actually exist, but I suppose you're getting at the whole "all of this lore is made up because otherwise he wouldn't be a character" thing. Eh, okay.

It is kind of OC. I take the term "Minecraft" to be straight from Minecraft lore, with Steve, Alex, Notch and Herobrine. Since, your character isn't exactly using that lore, it's an AU. Even if it is a Youtuber, it is an OC from that universe and would have to be in an AU for it to not be an OC. For example, Aphmau or Honeydew may be Minecraft Youtubers with their characters having their own backstories, but they aren't straight from Minecraft lore. Aphmau is from the Minecraft Diaries/ Dreams of Estorra/ MyStreet AU and Honeydew is from the Shadow of Israphel AU. 

It is kind of OC. I take the term "Minecraft" to be straight from Minecraft lore, with Steve, Alex, Notch and Herobrine. Since, your character isn't exactly using that lore, it's an AU. Even if it is a Youtuber, it is an OC from that universe and would have to be in an AU for it to not be an OC. For example, Aphmau or Honeydew may be Minecraft Youtubers with their characters having their own backstories, but they aren't straight from Minecraft lore. Aphmau is from the Minecraft Diaries/ Dreams of Estorra/ MyStreet AU and Honeydew is from the Shadow of Israphel AU. 

Valid point. I wish there was a semi-official term to denote severely headcanoned characters that border on OC. It's a pain every time I try to explain it.

Character Sheet:

Appearance: 

latest

Name: Black Rock Shooter

Nickname: Black, Rock Shooter, Blue.

Sexuality: Pansexuality 

Species: Uh... super human?

Powers: She has great endurance, built like a tank. Her best weopon is summoning a giant cannon and small blade. 

Fandom: Black Rock Shooter (Her own anime!)

Personality (What do they act like?): She is very calm and silent while fighting, but tends to have a rather savage side to her. She professes herself to have no feelings and to work only from her nature. She seems to say things exactly as they are, being very blunt and rather proud.

Biography (What was life like before the RP?): She live in different world (Like a dream state) which she is basically manifested form another human being. In the world she lives in, she benefits many by killing because this makes the other people lose their painful emotions. (It really complicated to explain... you would have to watch the anime XD)

Other (Anything Else?)(If Applicable): Black Rock Shooter has another form and it's basically queen of her world known as Insane Black Rock Shooter, and in this state her small blade is switch with a massive sword (still keeps the cannon) if her limbs are cut off they are replace by black chains that float as can see in the gif below.

tumblr_mijirg4ko81rmeo7fo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_oczr86CTjW1sco8dw_500.png

(The one in the purple uniform.)

Name: Cole Evans

Nickname:

Mr. Cole

Purple Guy

Child Killer

Monster

Etc.

Sexuality: Hetero

Species: Human

Powers: None, except his knows his way with a knife. Somewhat.

Fandom: Five Nights at Freddy's (Essentiverse AU)

Personality: Cole is actually a sweet guy, breaking most stereotypical interpretations of the Purple Guy out there. He treats others respectfully, always staying cautious about what he talks about. Especially since certain topics trigger some people out in the world. Just like how just mentioning his childhood can... Y'know. Along with that, talking about what he did, and you know what he did, can bring discomfort. His regrets what he has done and wish he could stop himself from doing it.

Biography: Cole was an unexpected birth. His parents couldn't afford an abortion and weren't even planning on having kids. As he grew up, Cole was often abused by his parents. Verbally AND physically. He would often leave his house for school covered in bruises and cuts. Some kids would laugh at him. Some kids would worry about him. He was often treated by the school nurse as soon as he arrived. It's a wonder how Cole never became a bully despite the treatment he's had at home. One night, his mother was drunk. During one of her drunken rambles, Cole walked in. She noticed him, yelled at him to get out, broke the bottle, and slashed at Cole with it. She struck him, creating a large cut over his left eye. Cole became blind in that eye. He grew his hair out long enough so he could cover his wounded eye with said hair. After the incident, school became... Harder for him. More kids were teasing him, often pushing him against the lockers and poking fun at his scarred eye. This continued on even into high school. Despite the torment, Cole stood strong and focused on his education. He studied home economics and early childhood development. He also took psychology one year. He graduated high school but this feat didn't affect his parents. Once out of high school, he was kicked out of the house, not allowed back in ever. He spent a year on the streets, wandering from house to house asking for a place to stay. He was often given a "no" and many assumptions that he was a druggie. After the one year, he found a place to live. A good friend from high school allowed him to stay at his place. Needless to say, he was grateful.

After a few years, Cole needed to find a job. Having a source of income was a must, after all. Considering his studies back in high school, he managed to find a nice place to work at. Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. He was hired after two days of thinking by the management. They found a good choice. Cole's first day on the job was just showing him around and getting his uniform. The only uniform they had in storage that day was a purple one. Cole didn't mind at all. As he worked, he was beloved by the kids. Despite his horrid childhood, he didn't become Mr. Strict as you would expect. He was a really nice guy and knew his way around handling the little ones. Eventually, he met a little girl that he would really REALLY cherish. Her name was Lucy Camille. She was a regular on the weekends, often seen having fun with the other kids. Most of all, she could be seen keeping Cole company. Whenever he was feeling down one day, she would be there to put a smile on his face. She would offer him a pizza or tell a silly joke. Should he be allowed, Cole and Lucy would play pirates together. Overtime, Cole and Lucy became best friends. Those were happy days.

However, things went... Horribly wrong.

Cole noticed a group of four kids snickering and talking smack about him. He confronted the kids many times and respectfully asked them to stop. But no matter what he did, they continued. Eventually, memories flashed back, making Cole relive his horrible childhood. The day after, Cole just... "Blacked out" in the middle of his shift. His body began to act on it's own accord, leading the four children away and into the parts & services room. He killed the children one by one, blood staining the walls and his hands. Lucy wandered into the room and became horrified by what she saw. She begged Cole to stop, knowing that what he was doing wasn't really him. Despite her pleads, she was killed as well. And that was what brought Cole back into reality. Horrified at what he has done, he dropped to his knees and started to cry. He killed those kids... And his best friend. Cole should've let it go. But he didn't and his body did it's own thing. The boss managed to catch him but didn't call the police. Instead, he had plans to keep bad reception away from the restaurant. That night, Cole was tasked with stuffing the children's bodies into the animatronics. The main four being with the Fazbear Crew. He didn't know where to put Lucy... Until he remembered something. He found Golden Freddy in the safe room, the same room Spring Bonnie was put away. He decided to put Lucy into Golden Freddy, keeping her away from harm and attention. He has apologized many times throughout the night. A week after, the management decided to integrate night shifts, putting Cole on the job the second night. That's when he discovered something horrible. The animatronics were after him. Craving his blood. Wanting him dead. They were haunted by the children he killed. Cole managed to survive the night, entering the restaurant the next morning and begging his boss to keep him in the day shift. His wish was granted. From then on, Cole had to fake a smile, doing his best to do his job as he did before the incident. But occasionally he would hear voices so see ghostly figures. Sometimes the animatronics would stare at him. After the incident, working at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza became a nightmare.

Other:

4.PNG

This is what he looks like when his hair is not covering his scarred eye.

Question. Does it have to be a well known, published piece of work, or can it be like a small local fandom??? 'Cause I don't know a lot of fandoms, and almost all of them are my friend's works that get "published" and sold locally. All my friends know them, and Ghostly Phantom can vouch for their existence if you would like validation.

Appearance:

(There is no pictures of this character because she's in a book so I'll describe her: She is a teenage blonde girl with a fit-ish skinny-ish body build. She is also Caucasian. That is all that's confirmed in the book.)

Name:

"I am Alexandra Johnson."

Nickname:

"Well some people in Everlost adore me and call me Allie the Outcast... But that's not gonna work in this world, huh? Well the people who really know me, just know me as Allie, so call me that."

"Probably somewhere in my early 20s... Erm I kinda lost track... heh. I physically look 15-17 so lets just go with that."

"Erm... Can't you tell that I'm female by looking at me?"

Sexuality:

"What... Why are you asking me... Erm... Heterosexual."

Species:

"I'm something called an Afterlight and a Skinjacker. Don't know what that is? I really don't blame you. An Afterlight is a dead child that goes to Everlost and a Skinjacker is an Afterlight that has a few extra things,"

Powers:

"As an Afterlight I can not feel pain but I can die if I don't keep moving and I fall into the Earth because Gravity isn't the same on Afterlights. I also don't need to eat, drink or sleep and my appearance can never change as long as I don't start remembering certain things. My physical abilities and appearance depends on my memory. I can also interact with things that have been destroyed and loved like a broken museum and a drank bottle of soda. As a Skinjacker, I can possess people's bodies, slingshot myself out of people's bodies, and hear their thoughts if I touch them."

Fandom:

"I am from a world called Everlost. I know you haven't heard of it... I don't blame you."

(Everlost is a book by Neal Shusterman. It's my favorite book. I just wanted to say it just in case you are wondering.)

Personality:

"Ugh... Now I have to talk about bad things about myself. Okay, I'm what you'd call a rebel, I don't listen to what authority says. Why? Because screw authority. My thoughts are more important than them. I am also... Quick to assume. Yeah... That's been my downfall a couple times. I'm talking to you, (spoilers). I am also protective of whom I love. I will protect those I feel like family and even those I don't."

Biography:

"I was born a human. A living person. Soon, it happened. There was a giant car crash and I was gone unconscious. Then I woke up in Everlost with two others, a boy named Nick and a person who forgot their own name, which me and Nick named Lief. We together had many adventures and even ended saving the living world from an evil $*#@*."

(I had to read this book in school once! I've never heard anyone else talk about it, this is cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back