• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Mysterious Visions

NyanNyanYummy

Beep Boop
You wake up in a dilapidated room on a bed covered in filth. You remember very little about what's happened in the past 24 hours, which may explain the absolute migraine pulsing through your head. As you try and move, you feel a sharp pain in your arm and your chest, causing you to examine yourself more thoroughly. Your left arm and chest have what look like hospital grade needles haphazardly stuck in you, their tubes rotted away and connected to nothing. Along with a bundle of other wires indicating that they once belonged to a machines that monitored your health, you also noticed that your right arm and leg are both wrapped in bandages with a bit of old blood.

"What happened? And where the hell is this place?" You say out loud, noticing how flat your words sounded against the filth covered walls. "Hello?! Is anyone there?!" You are answered with nothing but silence. Summoning the courage and strength to move forward, you stand and prepare to look for some answers.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

This is a supernatural/horror-ish (Maybe slice of life-ish) type of quest with a bit of inspiration from Silent Hill. My plan is for the quest to play out a bit like a Choose Your Own Adventure type story, mixed with a good old fashioned text adventure game. I want to keep the story fluid and unpredictable by asking any participants to provide up to 2-3 actions per update. The most popular choice or choices will be picked and will drive the story forward. You never know how a choice that seems harmless may effect the story! Any thoughts, opinions, or questions would be appreciated, I am hoping to start the story off soon. Please post any interest below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back