• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy "Mysteries of the universe. Could they be true"

DustyArouraios

Looking for advanced Lit roleplayer who would like to embark on a mysterious journey with me filled with drama, a slowburn romance and anything else you'd like the story to be! Don't be afraid to add your own ideas!

BxB or BxG

My Character Remus is a 'Crazy' Scientist who believes he has found proof of all the myths of the world being real, of course to the outside world he looks absolutely bonkers and so not many people like him in the town he lives in. He's a recluse but has a daily routine where he leaves the comfort of his own home at exactly 1pm to collect a caramel cappuccino from the local coffee shop and he can be found sitting in the same place writing endlessly in his note book, biting his pen in excitement of his own mind.

Remus's appearance:
-The man is around 6'1 in hight, skinny frame with not much meat on his bone.
-Brown hair with tight curls that would usually fall down his face if it wasn't for the round glasses pushing it back from his face. Remus's hair is unkept and some would even describe him has, unwashed..
-He wears a white lab coat that his grown grey with age and use, covered in holes and marks but weirdly enough he knows exactly when each ware and tare happened, the time and date he noticed them.

Remus is a quiet man but can become very animated when a idea slides into his head, speaking to everyone around him and trying to convince at least one person of his theory.. which no one really believes in.

I would like to introduce the character more as the story goes on!

Your Oc can be introduced anyway you would like, we can discuss the plot if your interested in creating one with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back