• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 - ooc. [closed]

mid-fall of 2024!

a good mix of both! the roleplay starts at chb, so once they do start the quest you'll see more of the former ^^

this will be up to you! the two accepted mortals do have skills that vaguely connect back to their original souls, but whatever you wanna do is cool with me!

ooo not yet! as a geek myself i'd LOVE to see this

you can either wait 'til you get accepted to plot on the discord (where most of us are doing any crossovers in bios!), or feel free to message anyone with a bio you find interesting! :D
radical! now to decide if I lean more toward mundane tabletop wargamer or the more dramatic teen private eye type. thoughts?

radical! now to decide if I lean more toward mundane tabletop wargamer or the more dramatic teen private eye type. thoughts?
me being me, i always would go with both, but the latter is giving scooby doo vibes and i'm here for it

Hello sorry! Have all roles been applied for? As I'm looking through the CS and it seems so? I don't really want to step on toes or apply for a role that's been taken so thought I'd double check here as there's peeps with accepted characters + other role applications so are the ones they've applied for open whilst the one they've been accepted for is closed?

Last edited:
Hello sorry! Have all roles been applied for? As I'm looking through the CS and it seems so? I don't really want to step on toes or apply for a role that's been taken so thought I'd double check here as there's peeps with accepted characters + other role applications so are the ones they've applied for open whilst the one they've been accepted for is closed?
hey! so, you can see which roles are filled in the roles tab of the character sheets! right now, we have the nexus, crux, seeker, trireme, tempest, fleet, page, and reputation full, so we still have a good amount of roles open!

and don't worry about applying for a role someone else has put up a placeholder first- since the deadline has passed, we're filling roles on a rolling basis, so you're free to go for whichever open role you like the best!

Hey, just need a bit of help, but what circumstances of birth would be... considered unique, just need help for that

Hey, just need a bit of help, but what circumstances of birth would be... considered unique, just need help for that
hey! i generally wrote that in mind of anything that may be particularly desirable- being rich, physically attractive, parents in a position of power, etc., though you have free reign over your interpretation of that!

I am speed-running my character, I just have her backstory to finish up so she should be done soon!

phnx. phnx. My character is finished! I still need to upload a link to her pinterest for the aesthetic section, but all the needed info is filled out ^^

Hey, how necessary is the fancy code for the CS? I have just about everything written I just don't know where to begin with the coded stuff

Hey, how necessary is the fancy code for the CS? I have just about everything written I just don't know where to begin with the coded stuff
you don’t need super fancy code! if you do want it formatted nicely just shoot me a dm and I can put it into a code for you :)

Hey hubub, where did you get that code from, I've seen it around and I'm dying to use it

Honestly there's something incredibly funny to me about the vibe I've gotten from the Icarus role!

- They're destined, via the role description, to be egotistical and believe they're destined for something great.
- They're, up until the events of the roleplay, doing great.
- They discover magic is/gods are real.
- They discover they're the reincarnation/have the soul of an ancient greek hero!

And.... it's the one famous for dying. That's their myth.

If that doesn't brilliantly set up the perfect chain of events to face the same fate as your myth whilst knowing about it and being able to rally against it? Because you're desperate to prove yourself alongside these ancient greek heroes and demi-gods, you've been brilliant and the best you're entire life so why allow that to stop now only to inevitably bite off more than you can chew at some point?

my boy is nearly finished but it gave me thoughts as really he feels a tad unqualified compared to the others

Last edited:
thats hilarious when you put it that way lol. i could see a person with that destiny cautiously taking greater and greater risks and being pleasantly surprised by not dying

quick note: the canvas role is open again! :D

everything is finished! Haven't picked a song for him yet and I'll add more detail to the backstory once I've got more of an idea of the mortals current situation/school! Lmk if there's anything I need to fix/change!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back