• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 - ooc. [closed]

chill chill!! i think what i’ll do is I will select the first batch of characters tomorrow, and then i will give everyone another few days to finish up, edit their chars and fill any remaining spots! does that sound cool?

speaking of, do you guys want to add some more roles? i know some people are applying with two characters, so lmk if that’s something y’all would want ^^

@SavannahSmiles @stcrlight MichiNyeon MichiNyeon @Chimeric monkeydoll555 monkeydoll555 Uxie Uxie @Nephalem @Top11 pearjuice pearjuice @aeneas.
@rattiehi @sublimed

i think since so many people already applied that it might be beneficial to make more roles for those that dont get accepted for the first role(s) they applied to. maybe the people that get accepted cant take on a newer role until the rejected applicants have a chance to try again for a new role? if that makes any sense but thats also just if theres demand for more, which i think there might be. i guess wait and see after youve had a chance to see how many original roles are left. its just an idea to go along with what you already said you plan to do

i think since so many people already applied that it might be beneficial to make more roles for those that dont get accepted for the first role(s) they applied to. maybe the people that get accepted cant take on a newer role until the rejected applicants have a chance to try again for a new role? if that makes any sense but thats also just if theres demand for more, which i think there might be. i guess wait and see after youve had a chance to see how many original roles are left. its just an idea to go along with what you already said you plan to do

seconding this! think it sounds like a good idea o(>< )o i personally won't have the capacity to write more than one character atm if i do get in, though! if that helps with your measure at all (^人^)

omg, while i'm at it, could i ask a question about the roles? are the five mortals supposed to know each other, considering they stumbled upon the camp together (presumably? idk if i've read it wrong!!)

Last edited:
made a lil last minute addition the the group bc i loved this idea too much (`°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

howdy everyone!!

omg, while i'm at it, could i ask a question about the roles? are the five mortals supposed to know each other, considering they stumbled upon the camp together (presumably? idk if i'ev read it wrong!!)
so for the five mortals, i was planning on them all going to the same high school and be going on a field trip near chb! so it gives them plausible deniability to be at the same place at the same time. if you guys wanna work out pre-existing relationships when acceptances are sent out that's fine by me !!

so for the five mortals, i was planning on them all going to the same high school and be going on a field trip near chb! so it gives them plausible deniability to be at the same place at the same time. if you guys wanna work out pre-existing relationships when acceptances are sent out that's fine by me !!

sounds lovely!!! ty for answering ⸜( *ˊᵕˋ* )⸝ so excited to see all the sheets get done, all the characters look so crazy yummy rn

alright folks !! the initial round of acceptances have been sent out! for the rest of the roles, i will be accepting them on a rolling basis until we have a full cast, so make sure to get yer sheets in!

but if you didn't get in this round, don't fret! i'm adding in 4 more roles (2 demigod, 2 mortal) so we can try and get as many of you in as possible! you can either edit your existing sheet or make a new one :D

as always, feel free to dm me if you have any questions !! i will be updating the roles shorty ^^

@SavannahSmiles @stcrlight MichiNyeon MichiNyeon @Chimeric monkeydoll555 monkeydoll555 Uxie Uxie @Nephalem @Top11 pearjuice pearjuice @aeneas.
@rattiehi @sublimed

alright folks !! the initial round of acceptances have been sent out! for the rest of the roles, i will be accepting them on a rolling basis until we have a full cast, so make sure to get yer sheets in!

but if you didn't get in this round, don't fret! i'm adding in 4 more roles (2 demigod, 2 mortal) so we can try and get as many of you in as possible! you can either edit your existing sheet or make a new one :D

as always, feel free to dm me if you have any questions !! i will be updating the roles shorty ^^

@rattiehi @sublimed
Sorry I haven't posted Bee's Character sheet yet. It has been hectic with school and work. I haven't been able to sit down and finish Bee's history.

are there any pre-established details about the mortal character's shared high school? Whether established by the GM or approved characters?

are there any pre-established details about the mortal character's shared high school? Whether established by the GM or approved characters?
nothing super set in stone yet! feel free to take creative liberties if you'd like ^^

nothing super set in stone yet! feel free to take creative liberties if you'd like ^^
epic! few other questions:

-will this take place in the current year of 2024, or some other time?
-follow-up from above, will technology and mundane obstacles be particularly prevalent or will the challenges be primarily social and mythological?
-are there any notes on what sort of skills or experience would be recommended for the mortal characters?
-of the accepted characters, do we have a resident geek?
-lastly, would anyone like to colab on backstory stuff?

-will this take place in the current year of 2024, or some other time?
mid-fall of 2024!
-follow-up from above, will technology and mundane obstacles be particularly prevalent or will the challenges be primarily social and mythological?
a good mix of both! the roleplay starts at chb, so once they do start the quest you'll see more of the former ^^
are there any notes on what sort of skills or experience would be recommended for the mortal characters?
this will be up to you! the two accepted mortals do have skills that vaguely connect back to their original souls, but whatever you wanna do is cool with me!
-of the accepted characters, do we have a resident geek?
ooo not yet! as a geek myself i'd LOVE to see this
-lastly, would anyone like to colab on backstory stuff?
you can either wait 'til you get accepted to plot on the discord (where most of us are doing any crossovers in bios!), or feel free to message anyone with a bio you find interesting! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back