• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MysMes partners wanted! (MxM)

NeoTheBaka

Precious Phanboy
After playing mystic messenger for some time, I found myself craving roleplays with it.

A few things to keep in mind..
1. I only do MxM, though I am open to you playing fe all characters too.
2. I may suddenly disappear for a few days. If that happens and I didn't reply to you, feel free to poke me about it!

With those small details out if the way, here are a few things I am hoping to do.

(Bold is the character I wish to play.)
*** - Craving!
Unknown/Saeran x (Fine with any pairing here)
Zen x (Once again, just say who you want to play!)
Unknown/Saeran x Yoosung *** (I have a few plots ready for this.)
Seven x (Whichever character is chosen)
I will be adding more to this over the next few days with more pairings.
Canon x OC (I would prefer to play as a Canon character.)

Other Fandoms
Blood Bank
One x Shell (Please inform me if you haven't finished reading yet so I can avoid spoiling stuff for you.)

Harvest Moon
(I am only looking for Tree of Tranquility or Animal Paraded characters. I don't know the other games as good as these two.)

Details on plots
(Coming soon)

I am open to just about anything for plots. AUs and such are okay with me.

Last edited:
Would you be all right with Zen x Jumin? If so, I'd love to do that pairing with you! I could play Jumin. (Also, did you hear about how there's going to be a V route soon? I'm hyped for it!)

Would you be all right with Zen x Jumin? If so, I'd love to do that pairing with you! I could play Jumin. (Also, did you hear about how there's going to be a V route soon? I'm hyped for it!)
I'm up for Zen x Jumin! You can PM me and we can discuss more then.

After playing mystic messenger for some time, I found myself craving roleplays with it.

A few things to keep in mind..
1. I only do MxM, though I am open to you playing fe all characters too.
2. I may suddenly disappear for a few days. If that happens and I didn't reply to you, feel free to poke me about it!

With those small details out if the way, here are a few things I am hoping to do.

(Bold is the character I wish to play.)
*** - Craving!
Unknown/Saeran x (Fine with any pairing here)
Zen x (Once again, just say who you want to play!)
Unknown/Saeran x Yoosung *** (I have a few plots ready for this.)
Seven x (Whichever character is chosen)
I will be adding more to this over the next few days with more pairings.
Canon x OC (I would prefer to play as a Canon character.)

Other Fandoms
Blood Bank
One x Shell (Please inform me if you haven't finished reading yet so I can avoid spoiling stuff for you.)

Harvest Moon
(I am only looking for Tree of Tranquility or Animal Paraded characters. I don't know the other games as good as these two.)

Details on plots
(Coming soon)

I am open to just about anything for plots. AUs and such are okay with me.

I'm interested in a Canon x Oc rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back