• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

My YouTube Love 1x1

Mark got off of the elevator when it stopped and the girl went a different way then Rosy and he went, so Mark was relieved. 'I'll never get used to that. I'm always so happy when I see fans who absolutely love me for me. I've had a rough life.... I've come a long way,' Mark said as they walked to their rooms.

"So have I, But just think, look how far we've been too!" She laughed.

As they finally found there rooms it was time for them to say goodbye.

"Um, I'm a little bit jet-lagged so, I'll call you when we can go for dinner or something," She shrugged.

She was about to swipe her keycard into the door but decided not too.

She quickly kisses him on the lips. "'Till then Mark!"

She blushes and quickly enters her room.

Mark is left in the hallway, blushing. He coughs and then goes into his room and flops on the bed after organising his stuff... Maybe I really do like her, Mark thought to himself as he drifted off to sleep, even though he wasn't jet-lagged.

Mark has creepy dreams about Amnesia, and various other horror games he's played, only a few times do his dreams drift to Rosy....

Rosy wakes up and realises that she had slept in her day clothes.

"Great..." She mutters.

She starts to get unchanged and opens her suitcase.

She doesn't realise that her door is wide open...

( xD )

( xD , Indeed)

Mark starts to wake up and through blurry vision, he realises the door linking Rosy and his room is open, and she's changing. At first, he watches out of intrigue, then he rolls over, preferring to be a gentleman, than a pervert.... He coughed again at the awkward situation.

Rosy hears the cough and looks around only to see her door wide open.

She quickly runs covering her adequate breasts and private parts and closes the door.

Oh god...She thinks.

She goes to have a shower and quickly gets out and puts on some shorts and a purple tank top.

Mark hears the door close and starts to stretch out, and gets up, wondering if he should shower and change his clothes. He considers for a few minutes and then gets up, takes a relaxing shower and throws on his favourite Attack On Titan shirt and grey shorts. Mark sighs and slumps down on the couch.

After Rosy was got dressed and did her hair into a messy bun, she went outside and knocked on Mark's door.

"Hey Marky! You ready yet?"

Mark gets up and goes to the door. 'Yeah, one sec,' he says as he slips on some manly flip flops and opens the door. 'Ready whenever you are,' he says.

Rosy searches in her purse and takes out the hotel pamphlet.

"Well, The hotel has a buffet for dinner and breakfast..."

She shrugs and follows him.

"Know anywhere better?"

"Your choice, You know this area more than I do!" She laughs.

The elevator went down with a jerk and Rosy fell into Mark.

"Uh, Thanks!" She smiles, brushing the hair out of her face.

Mark steadies her and a small blush spread across his cheeks. 'No problem. And I know the perfect place for breakfast,' he says as they leave the elevator.

"That's fine!" She laughs. "I'm not a high heel type,"

She laughs awkwardly at her own joke. She follows Mark, looking at all the scenery.

Mark opened and held the door for Rosy and smiled at her. He ordered scones and a cappuccino for himself and told Rosy he'd pay nd to order anything she wanted.

After they had sat down, they began to dig into what they ordered. Rosy also ordered a cappuccino as well. They talked about VidCom and other topics. She thinks...I'm In love with him. The conversation went into a uncomfortable silence, as Rosy stared dreamily into his eyes.

Mark was oblivious to Rosy's obvious staring he was munching away at his scones and was answering a text from his brother. He only looked up once or twice, but that was only in response to other people passing their table. Mark's heart was fluttering, and generally feeling weird, and he had noticed it only occurred around Rosy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back