• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

My YouTube Love 1x1

"Oh, Okay, Well, I guess you'll be helping me!" She laughs.

Rosy reaches down and gets her I Pod shuffle and her ear pieces. "Um, I'm just gonna go to my own universe now!" She laughs.

Mark laughs and nods. He was probably gonna do the same thing. He pulled out his phone and made sure it was fully charged for the day ahead. Fans would flock to him and want pictures, and Mark always took his own pictures of himself and fans, not to mention videos and stuff.

-3 hours later-

"Ma'am, Ma'am?" Rosy awoke to a air hostess shaking her gently. She looked around. They were already in Florida.

Rosy laughs. "Ah, Sorry! I'll be off in a few minutes."

The air hostess winked at her and looked at Mark, who she was rested and cuddled up next to.

Oh..My..Word..

Luckily Mark was sleeping as well, so with great courage, Rosy quickly pecked him on the cheek.

"Good Morning, Mark!" She stood up, hoping that he didn't remember the kiss.

'Eh?' Mark rubbed his eyes groggily and yawned. He looked around in a daze. 'Here already?' He stretched out a bit before gathering his stuff. Mark turns to Rosy. 'I hope I didn't snore,' he says with a grimace.

'Well, that's good,' he replies as they start to exit the plane, go down the steps and into the Floridian airport. 'Eh, I hate the crowds in this airport this time of year!'

"I wouldn't know, but its much worse where I used to live." She laughed, heading for the place where you find your suitcases.

Mark followed her, and grabbed his red suitcases off of the conveyor belt. 'Yeah, just wait until the middle of the day at VidCon,' he said as they made their way outside to catch a cab.

((I have to brb soon, quiz in my algebra class))

Rosy grabbed her blue flowery suitcase and followed Mark. "Yep! I'll just have to wait!" She laughs, sheepishly. They both jumped into the cab.

"Just wondering, but what hotel are you in?"

(ya! Okay! cya)

Mark though for a moment. 'Uh, The Gardenia? I dunno, it's not my usual hotel, but then my room number that I usually got ended up getting posted on the interwebs, and I decided to changed it up this year,' he replied.

"Really! We're in the same hotel!" She laughed.

Rosy took out her room card. "What room number are you?"

She thought, 'I hope we are not close to each other...This whole trip just got even more awkwarder'

Mark laughed. 'Uhm, 266, if I remember correctly...' He went through his messenger bag and pulled out apiece of paper that had his reservation info on it. It was mostly chicken scratch.

She thought, 'Oh No...'

"Uh...I'm 267..." She looked worried and showed him her reservation.

They both looked at each other and started to laugh hysterically.

Laughing to the point of tears, mark wipes them away with a finger and coughs awkwardly. 'Oh, that's really not a problem... As long as we don't hate each other..... Oh, and you might be able to hear em through the walls, if I decide to record....' He smiled and chewed on the inside of his cheek a bit.

Rosy pinched his cheek gently. "Aww! I'm sure we don't!" She looks out of the window, not sure if that was the right thing to do.

Mark blushes lightly and looks out the window, too. He clears hsi throat and speaks again. 'As a matter of fact, the Con starts tomorrow, so we have a whole day to waste,' he fidgets with the door handle. 'We could play a few games together...'

"Welcome to Florida, Welcome to your destination as well!" The taxi driver smiled.

Rosy jumped out and looked in her denim purse for some spare change.

"Not there...Maybe in there, Nope..."

Mark rifled through his pockets for some money. 'I got it,' he said as he handed the driver two bills. He grabbed his stuff and got out, looking up at the unfamiliar hotel.

The driver drove away before Rosy could even say, "No..." She followed Mark into the hotel.

"You know, You didn't have to do that!" She playfully pushed him.

Mark shrugged. 'I guess I wanted to,' he said as he held the door for her. 'Money's no good, if it just sits in your pockets for the rest of your life.

"Very true," Rosy smiled at him. She made her way to the reservation desk. "Hello, My name is Rosy Reed and booked a room here."

Mark did the same thing, and the receptionist confirmed both of their room numbers, and gave them key cards. 'That was easier than I expected,' Mark said as they headed for the elevator. The door opened and there was a teen-aged girl in the elevator wearing a Warfstache shirt and she squeaked at the sight of Markiplier. 'Oh, god,' he muttered. The girl flailed her hands and asked for an autograph. Mark promised when his hands were free, he'd giver her one.

Rosy was a bit upset that the girl did nothing as to ask her for something, but she did not show it.

She laughed and patted Mark on the back. "Welcome to the YouTube life!"

For the rest of the elevator ride they were silent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back