• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

My YouTube Love 1x1

Mark looked up. 'It stares at noon and runs till 6,' he replied with a small smile on his face. His day was going excellently well.

"Oh, So we've got plenty of time!" He smiled and thought, All the more time with him... "So, What do you wanna do today, Sir Markiplier!" She laughed and called for the lady to come and get the bill.

Mark laughed, 'Do you wanna see the sights? I know a few good tech stores that I've bought my equipment from, if you're into upgrading.'

"Upgrading, huh? Yeah, I actually need to get a new mic!" She laughed. "My dog chewed it up!" Once the waitress came over, Rosy rummaged into her bag but found her money and gave it to her immediately. "Now, I was going to pay for that one!" She glanced over at Mark and smiled.

Rosy started fangirling at all games memorabilia. "That's the face from Corpse Party, Oh! And that's a zombie from walking dead!" He looked over at Mark, who was smiling and listening. "Um, Sorry about that..." She laughed.

Shrugging and smiling, Mark shook his head. 'Don't apologise. No need to. Don't be afraid to fangasm around me,' he said with a smile.

Mark laughed, 'If I was going to, I'd do it,' he said as he set his eyes on some new acoustic foam. The foam on his walls right now was peeling off and he needed more... But the price was pretty high for acoustic foam......

Rosy walked over to what he was eying out. "That's nice! Here, Let me get it for you!" She smiled, carrying the fan girl merch.

Rosy looked in he purse. "No, I insist! I've got it," She took out $100 dollar out of her purse. "Do you think this will be enough?" She asked Mark, shrugging as they went to the counter. Rosy was not used to this currency, as she did live overseas for a while.

Mark looks at the hundred and nods. 'Yup, that'll cover it,' he said as he hesitantly grabbed a large box of the foam and followed Rosy over to the counter to get rung up. He smiled at the clerk as he placed the box on the counter and scooted out of the way so Rosy could pay for it, even though he felt like a freeloader letting her pay for it. 'I appreciate it,' Mark said when she got her change and the receipt. He blushed when he took the box from her.

"Okay!" Rosy laughed and payed for the boxes. She walked over to him and smiled at his remark*. "So, where are we going now?" She asked, looking down at the floor. She did so because she saw Mark blushing, which made her blush. "Thanks," Rosy said, thanking Mark fr taking the boxes.

(I see what you did there xD )

Mark smiled and shrugged. 'It looks like I'm out of places, 'cos I usually hit the beach just before the Con,' he said as they walked out, him carrying the boxes and nudging the door open for the both of them.

Mark checked the time once they were outside. 'We still have a few hours,' he said as he returned his hone to his back pocket. 'We'll got back to the hotel, I'll get my crap together, and it's just a short ways that way,' he pointed east.

"Yeah, That would be great!" Rosy smiled.

As they walked back to the hotel, Rosy thought about what swimming costume to wear.

She had packed numerous types, just in case.

Types like: bikini, full body and even a wet suit.

As they entered the hotel, Rosy asked Mark, "What number are we again?" Rosy laughed, "Gawd, I'm so forgetful!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back