• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

My Very Own...Thingy!

DegagetheAvianDragon

[][][]~Snippy!~[][][]
Alright, Recently I've found myself more interested in more complicated sort of Rps, and figured it would be rather fun if I ran my own Dice based RP.

Now, I'm afraid I don't have enough knowledge of DnD and whatnot to use that system perfectly (I have played my fair share of DnD though..) My Dice system will most likely be very much the same, just with a little more...simplicity.

I have a few ideas for plots/stories and even more for settings, but, I would rather get some interest in on it first.

tl;dr, A System somewhat like DnD's with some rather original plots, maybe some character driven storytelling, generally just some loose n' casual fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously - have you seen the other threads in this section? GMs here are on another level compared to the bulk of diceless interest checks.

It's okay, Grey scares me too. I'm afraid to post anything not up to his standards or be mocked, it's a terrifying precedent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back