• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy My simple pairing search (Always looking)

Dark Haven

The Average Human
Rules:
1. I do any gender pairing but I prefer both MxF and FxF
2. If we do MxM I probably won't do romance because I'm not usually comfortable with it.
3. I am looking for long term People not short term if you leave me without telling me I'll ignore you.
4. I usually require 2+ Detailed paragraphs

Pairings:
Prince(ss) x Elf
Alien x Human
God(dess) x Human
Scientist x Experiment
Gifted Child x Gifted Child (Super powers)
Vampire x Human
Demon x Human
Angel x Human
Demon x Angel
Time traveler x Person of that time
Time traveler x Time Traveler

I have a lot more just ask what you want to do and I'll be down to do it. I'll constantly try to be updating it.

Last edited:
I would be interested in scientist x experiment or demon x angel if you're still looking!

If you're still looking for partners -- I'd be interested in a few of the ideas you listed. I'll drop them below in case you'd like to try writing together.

+ God(dess) x Human
+ Prince(ss) x Elf
+ Demon x Human
+ Angel x Human

If you're still looking for partners -- I'd be interested in a few of the ideas you listed. I'll drop them below in case you'd like to try writing together.

+ God(dess) x Human
+ Prince(ss) x Elf
+ Demon x Human
+ Angel x Human
I'm down to do any

Dark Haven Dark Haven Hello! I am new to this site but have been writing creatively for ten years and roleplaying for about eight. I was wondering if you were still open, looking for partners. The Prince(ss) + Elf one looked great but I actually have an idea for a plot that would mix it with Gifted Child + Gifted Child. If your open to it, great, if not I wish you luck in writing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back