• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings My Search! No fandoms, mostly original pairings. (CLOSED!)

Lord Aphrodite

To conquer death, you only have to die.
Do not reply to this thread under any circumstances, thank you.
On another note, do not send me one word messages, I will not reply.

Hello, my name is Lord Iapetus. I'm retiring my old search, due to clutter in my original thread. I live in the CST Time Zone, and am usually available from 6 AM, to 9:30 PM. I have classes during the day, so I'm not free sometimes during the day.

I have bolded the roll that I want to play, this isn't set in stone, but it is much preferred. I much prefer to play female, but I may be able to be convinced otherwise.

Young Worker x Son/Daughter of Boss
Ghost Hunter
x Ghost (Hunter)
God x Mortal (Mary Sue Friendly-ish)
YouTuber x YouTuber/Fan
Mermaid x Sailor/Pirate (Will accept fxf or mxf)

I have two prompts, that we could possibly try out.
Muse A accidentally clicks on the Instagram live of their ex and there’s like 500 people on it. Their ex notices and says “Hey it’s x! They’re my ex, but not like a crazy ex, she’s gay now.”

“What’s your street name?” “Lil Marco.” “You live on a street named Lil Marco?” “Ooh, you meant my address!”
Also, I want to see your plots, so if you have any you want to do and bring to me, please send them.

Thank you!

Lord Iapetus

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back