• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One My Savior... The Demon?

Hello, the first message of this RP looks very promising, so I was thinking may I RP with you on this one if you don't already have someone?

Emootaku said:
Is this role-play closed? If not I would love to role-play!
ZenScythe said:
Hello, the first message of this RP looks very promising, so I was thinking may I RP with you on this one if you don't already have someone?
Oh man, I did not see these until just now. I never got any notifications guys, really sorry about that.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Oh man, I did not see these until just now. I never got any notifications guys, really sorry about that.

[/QUOTE]
Yo its okay, but are you going to start the rp, and if so who is going to do it?

@Corazon.

How strange. I remember seeing you on earlier today but I didnt have time to finish my post. I'll try and finish it now but Im on my phone so hopefully its as long as I think when Im done if not I'll check in the morning if thats okay.

FoxxyDemon said:
@Corazon.
How strange. I remember seeing you on earlier today but I didnt have time to finish my post. I'll try and finish it now but Im on my phone so hopefully its as long as I think when Im done if not I'll check in the morning if thats okay.
Lol, I was on... This just happened xD

FoxxyDemon said:
@Corazon
So weird! Rpn kicked you out and you forgot password.

Im Sorry about that x.x
Lol, RpN didn't kick me out. I logged out because it was being weird and I couldn't get into my gmail account.

But it's fine. I'll try getting back into it tomorrow, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back