• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings My RP Haven! (60-ish pairings|Ignore post count!)

If you're still interested in taking more partners, I'd be down for Prince/Princess x Knight, Kpop Idol x Anti-fan, Ghost x Psychic, and the 'Different Doesn't Mean Bad' plot!

I'm interested in the pairing Extraterrestrial being x Astronaut and the plot The Monster Within Me . Or perhaps we could do some sort of Monster x Human pairing if you want to do something like that.. Should I PM you?

I'm interested in the pairing Extraterrestrial being x Astronaut and the plot The Monster Within Me . Or perhaps we could do some sort of Monster x Human pairing if you want to do something like that.. Should I PM you?

Yes you should.

Angel (can be fallen)x human ••
God/goddess x human •••
K-pop idol x fan •••
K-pop idol x non-fan ••••
The monster within me: Character A has a special power and a lot of hate. They have had a horrible life and always want revenge. Forged from Character A's hate and craving for revenge character B, a monster, was born. With the will to get Character A the revenge they want. Character B feeds from Character A's hate. Will the two carry out Character A's will for revenge or will they both be flung from existence?
Percy Jackson- Camp Halfblood or Camp Jupiter
• Harry Potter
• Divergent
Marvel Heroes
• DC heroes
First I would like to politely let you know that your thread color scheme is hard to read for folks using dark mode. Nonetheless I am interested in everything above and would also like to point out my own threads on my profile for more ideas! ♡

First I would like to politely let you know that your thread color scheme is hard to read for folks using dark mode. Nonetheless I am interested in everything above and would also like to point out my own threads on my profile for more ideas! ♡
Is that better? I honestly forgot about dark mode, thanks! Shoot me a pm and we can discuss things there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back