• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings My RP Haven! (60-ish pairings|Ignore post count!)

DarkDeathy said:
Would you mind sending the PM? I'm not sure if I just don't have enough posts or just don't have enough experience with the site yet ^^" Recently joined the ranks of the nation :P
Ah i see sure thing!

Libra259 said:
Id love to accept that considering i love thos pairing however im getting a bit uncomfortable with playing the male considering in almosg all of my one im ones in playing a male. If this could be a fxf that wouls be amazing. Im sorry if this is inconvenient!
Sorry, I'm really not experienced in FxF, and I don't want to do it incorrectly. And I'm in the same position as you, sick of constantly playing guys.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Sorry, I'm really not experienced in FxF, and I don't want to do it incorrectly. And I'm in the same position as you, sick of constantly playing guys.

[/QUOTE]
Isnt it annoying sometimes xD like my record it about 8 at a time lol i like to take on a lot of rps but never at the same time intentionally.. Lol well I apologize for that!

FINALLY someone who wants to do a Greaser x Soc! I'd LOVE to do so with you! c:

Hey! I would love doing a victim x kidnapper pairing mixed with something like vampire x hunter and slave x master.

Chaotic Pastel] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27557-libra259/ said:
@Libra259[/URL] Uhm...?
Oh im soooo sorry!!! That was rude of me I didnt see ur post but if ur still interested i'd love to do a soc x greaser rp!

NWO said:
Hey. I dunno if you're still doing MxM?
But if so, I'm interested in K-pop Idol x Non-Fan, Police's Child x Criminal, and Babysitter x Teen.
I forgot to update that again? Im totally fine with that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Vampire x blood slave •••

Vampire x hunter •••

Vampire x recently turned vampire •••

I would like to play any of these and enjoy fxf or fxm! I prefer to play female characters myself.

poutysunshine said:
Vampire x blood slave •••
Vampire x hunter •••

Vampire x recently turned vampire •••

I would like to play any of these and enjoy fxf or fxm! I prefer to play female characters myself.
Id do a fxf one of those with you! Pm me so we can work out which one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back