• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings My roommate the villain

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hello everyone I’m here again with a new concept idea, but first the most important thing. How was your day? I hope it was good if not talk to me even if you don’t want to rp with me. Anyways like I always say your probably not here for that stuff so I’ll get down to it.
Rules
-at least a paragraph
-communicate ideas with me
-double if needed
-help push plot

What you can expect from me
-1-5 paragraphs
-doubling
-plotting
-at least one reply per day
-ooc

Alright now to get to the plot, but first like always tell me how your day was so I know you read it so anyways here’s my midnight idea.
So I was thinking that one of us plays the worlds greatest super villain that toys with the heroes of the world for fun. The other will play as an ordinary dude and the villains roommate. I just kinda like the trope. It can be non romantic or even a fandom like bnha (or others just name them.) so that’s why I offer doubling. I also prefer doing mxf so if you want others then I’m fine with doubling it. Anyways have a nice day or night

Hello! My day's going pretty well, ignoring the lack of sleep. I hope your day's going well, too!

I really like your idea. Since you have it pretty open ended, here's what I have in mind: I'd like to play as the 'normal' character, who's just vibing as a broke college student. Preferably, they'd be the female, though I don't particularly mind playing a male. As far as romance goes, I'd rather have it happen naturally than be predetermined. If we get going and the characters click, one of us could mention it in OOC and see how the other feels. There's definitely a lot of room for villain/normal romance, so I wouldn't consider it too unlikely for the characters to click.

That's just my take on your idea, though, so I'd like to hear what you think! We can talk the details out more if you accept, but I won't be offended if I'm not your style. (With your emphasis on OOC, I hope I'm not too formal? I'm trying to tone it down, but typing usually makes me more formal than necessary.)

Hello! My day's going pretty well, ignoring the lack of sleep. I hope your day's going well, too!

I really like your idea. Since you have it pretty open ended, here's what I have in mind: I'd like to play as the 'normal' character, who's just vibing as a broke college student. Preferably, they'd be the female, though I don't particularly mind playing a male. As far as romance goes, I'd rather have it happen naturally than be predetermined. If we get going and the characters click, one of us could mention it in OOC and see how the other feels. There's definitely a lot of room for villain/normal romance, so I wouldn't consider it too unlikely for the characters to click.

That's just my take on your idea, though, so I'd like to hear what you think! We can talk the details out more if you accept, but I won't be offended if I'm not your style. (With your emphasis on OOC, I hope I'm not too formal? I'm trying to tone it down, but typing usually makes me more formal than necessary.)
Hi, I’d be fine with rping with you. Sorry for taking so long to reply I had to pass for the night since I got that early morning shift today. Shoot me a pm and we can talk more. I’m fine with it being drawn out romance as well as you playing f since I normally play M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back