• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern My roleplay plot!

UkuleleRapBoy

If anyone is interested in this literate roleplay, please ask me for my Kik. :)

I play a mentally ill teen who has schizophrenia and struggles with that and what comes with it daily. You play the hallucinations, whether it be people or other beings, you can be creative. ^^ I would also like you to play the mother and possibly the therapist. You can add twists if you'd like and we can discuss it or you can surprise me with it. We can add anything else you want to after we talk about it! I have a couple of ideas as well. Feel free to message me! [Possible triggers: suicidal thoughts or actions if it comes to it]

A little example of my writing for this plot:

Tyler was sitting on his bed, notebook laid out in front of him while he wrote. In his last therapy session, he was told that writing his feelings was a healthy way to let them out, so he wanted to at least try it. His precious ukulele was propped up against the mattress, he'd been learning a new song on it before suddenly remembering he had therapy later that day.

The window in the corner was open, screen out of it and lying on the floor. He always had to keep it open. He didn't care if bugs or whatever Woodland creature looking for warmth would come in, he positively had to have it open. It made him feel safer, it made it easier to escape when he thought the walls were closing in. It made him not be so paranoid about intruders or monsters. He always had a way out, and he liked that. Even though snowflakes would blow in and his family would complain about letting the cold in, he had to have it open. His mind was always going 1000 miles per hour, it was never quiet. Half the time, he couldn't even distinguish what the voices were saying. Like now, he only knew he heard...something. He blankly blinked up at the ceiling, soon going back to what he was doing with a sigh. 'Won't your go to someone else's dreams? Won't you go to someone else's head?' He wrote down. He liked writing. Tyler would write songs and poems and letters and drafts of suicide notes-

He crumbled up the paper, his breath getting caught in his throat. The worst part about all of this were the intruding thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back