• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern My quest for an rp partner ((Open))

HakunaMatata

Streetmix
IF INTERESTED, SHOOT ME A PM, I WILL NOT RESPOND ON THREAD

WELCOME

I finally decided to make myself a new thread, hopefully more organised than the last one.
Even though no one really cares or will read through my boring introduction I'll leave it in for those of you that will <3

-------------------​
Name's Ellie, at least that's what I call myself around here, but honestly - you can call me whatever you feel like, I don't mind. I've been roleplaying for about six or seven years and consider myself a pretty average-good role player I am not from an english speaking country so some of my grammar will be incorrect at times, everybody makes mistakes, eh? And if interested, I would try to do a group rp - keep in mind I have never done one before though.

Now over to the stuff you actually care for;​

RULES or GUIDE LINES or something, just read it.
  • 3rd person, past tense. I write in it and expect you to do the same.
  • Minimum two paragraphs per post. Give me more and I'll love you forever.
  • If you are to message me, do not just write "rp?" Give me something interesting, please!
  • I'll play female to your male.​
  • OOC chat is important. I love to make new friends.
  • Don't leave me hanging, just let me know if something is wrong. I hate being left in the dark.
  • No god modding. I hate that.

• Taboo relationships.​
  • Dark themes Like gang stuff and shit
  • ROMANCE. Yessss, give me some real love story to cry over.
  • Fantasy, fandom, sci-fi, realistic fiction, modern etc.​
  • Come with suggestions! I won't bite, I'll let you know if I'm not comfortable with it.​

PAIRINGS - the character I will be playing will be in bold.

City girl x Country boy
Student x Teacher
Vampire x Human
Brothers best friend x Sister
Klaus(from tvd) x OC
OC x
Enzo (from tvd)
Psychiatrist x Sociopath/Psychopath
Rival x Rival either one of these obviously
Pirate x girl
Rose x
Scorpius From Hp and the cursed child
Luna x Draco
Harry Potter oc x Harry Potter oc

I AM OPEN FOR ANYTHING - JUST ASK

PLOTS - I'm working on it okay
- Also, keep in mind that we DO NOT need to play these exact plots.
  • YC is a hot as fuck high school music teacher who never really got out of his leather jacket and biker phase and used to be in a band but now teaches high school students what real music is and is notorious for being arrogant and sarcastic. He starts his first day as a teacher the day after he and MC meets. MC is a cute as a button, goody two shoes girl who recently got her heart broken by her ex-boyfriend. She goes to a bar and ends up woohooing through the night with YC - not knowing that he's a teacher at all. The day after she meets him at school when she decides to take her first music lesson. From here on we can discuss what should happen, or just let it flow.​

----------------------

IF INTERESTED, SHOOT ME A PM, I WILL NOT RESPOND ON THREAD

Last edited:
I have a character that would work for your music teacher x student plot if you're still looking for partners. Would PM you, but, haven't reached 10 posts so I can't create private messages. Probably. O.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back