My Precious Characters

Idate

I want a full moon
This is where I will be placing my OCs that I have in mind for the specific plots on this website. I'll be posting a shorter version compared to their actual full profile.

Trigger warning: please keep this in mind before clicking their profiles.

All art posted to this site belongs to me unless stated otherwise.

Last edited:
tumblr_o9vooi4ZGC1v9l06oo1_500.jpg

.•° ✿ °•.
Cerise
°•. ✿ .•°

23944826_9dc29MzfhLzsKe2.png

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry- hurt me again! I deserve it!"

A nervous, gentle girl who believes that she has deserved everything that's happened to her.

Cerise is childish and skittish. One could describe her similar to a rat. Constantly poked and cut into at a young age.
Cerise is an inhuman girl. Her birth parents were murdered when she was 5, she was kidnapped by the murderers and sent to an underground shady hospital. Meant to experiment (torture) on inhuman oddities.
She formed Stockholm syndrome for one of the doctors who abused her, because of his "kindness".
When the hospital was raided, Cerise had to be physically pulled away. This torture chamber was her home. It was all she knew.

Cerise is a feral child. She's mentally delayed and rarely acts her age. She loves stuffed animals and cartoons. She has a bad habit of hurting herself as a form of self inflicted punishment.
Cerise is truly a sad, but not hopeless case. With proper care she will be able to grow up and experience the outside world. While very emotional, she lacks complete empathy and is unable to relate to others.
She is currently in the foster system for these roleplays.

Full Profile

RP Settings with this character in mind: Adoptive human parent + *Inhuman child, Unhealthy/Abusive relationship, Doctor x *Patient, Possibly Unhealthy/Abusive relationship, if you're into darker stuff.

DETAILS
FULL NAME
: Cerise
SEXUALITY: Bicurious?
SPECIES: Blood witch/Earth witch mixed. (original species)
MENTAL HEALTH: Autism. PTSD, Dependent Personality Disorder, dermatillomania
HEIGHT: 4'10
RACE/ETHINICTY: White, Danes. American.​

Personality:
Due to her appearance and how she acts, Cerise appears much younger than she is. She is similar to a polite, yet nervous child.
Cerise is kind to others and seeks approval from everyone. She has trouble getting mad at others. She's usually angry at herself.
That being said, it's very easy to upset her. She notices tone changes and overall behavioral changes. She's scared of everything. Cerise believes she is "stupid" and a "bad kid", deserving of punishment. Even though no one is punishing her anymore, she is so used to that mindset that she tries to punish herself, thinking she deserves to get hurt.
Cerise lacks empathy, she struggles to relate to others and feel for them. She finds friendship extremely difficult to make.

Appearance:
Cerise stands at 4'10. She is short and underweight, giving off the appearance of a malnourished teenager. Her skin is stark pale, with red blemishes. She's often covered in bruises and scrapes, with irritated skin, due obsessive skin picking. She has surgical scars all over her body, mainly on her stomach and chest. Cerise has a long nose and full lips. Her eyes are wide and a bright red, yet seemingly devoid of life. They are empty, as if staring straight through you.
She has white hair ending past her shoulders. It's messy and often un-brushed. She wears two low ponytails in the front, ending at her collarbones. Her nails and teeth are sharp.
Cerise prefers simple clothing. She likes it to be loose and easy to move in. She favors pajamas the most. She usually has bandages wrapped around her body from injuries, self inflicted or otherwise.

Extra
9da7af4ba954397c0c3faf9f21f0814c.jpg
5dfa6116b7d9065f1cf2bca59869488e.jpg
8febf400444977edcb96c5a1b1f4edca.jpg

"I don't think I was supposed to live this far."
I'd love to do this one as adoptive parentxinhuman child if you have the muse

47049a664bb7e3d42fa706b9f8b7d2db.jpg

╔════▣◎▣════╗
Thea
╚════▣◎▣════╝

25300387_PuQAwQnuqn5S8CX.png

Work in progress​