• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings My Partner Hunt!

Xx_AceaFire

"I'm back so enjoy the trip." -NF, 2019
Hi, I really enjoy role-playing but I've found its quite hard to find a good long term partner so that's what I'm looking for! (I don't mind a part time either) so here's some things about me, what I'm looking for and some plots! BEGIN!

RANDOM BONUS BECAUSE WHY NOT: I will add music references now and then

I'll do most settings like; Slice of Life, Romance, Adventure and so on. But honestly I am not a person for just one of these things and prefer to have more then one!

I don't do Canon too often but won't mind depending on the Fandom (P.S: I'm big on Video game and Anime fandoms so even if I don't do canon I'll gladly do the Fandom itself)

I like doing OOC chat to get to know the person

I don't do Discord sorry!

I'd prefer you to tell me if you're busy because we all don't like being ditched! Unless you're THAT busy ofc!

Feel Free to call me whatever you like -This includes anime trash-

What I'm Looking for:

I enjoy dark themed roleplay and blood

Cursing

Romance

I'll do semi-lit (I hope I did that right..probably not) and i try to reply everyday so I enjoy short and sweet but a long starter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plots
Demon x Angel
Bader x Chef (they work at the same place)
Werewolf x Vampire
Celebrity x Fan(?)
'Nerd' x Jock
Celebrity x Celebrity
Anything you'd like to do! don't be afraid to ask! (Hit me up on here or PMs! I am easy to please so once again I will do a fandom! -especially Starwars-)

Last edited:
I'd be down for a demon and angel or a werewolf and vampire

If you want angel and demon I don't mind

If it was vampire and werewolf do you mind if I could at least be a male vampire ^_^

Oh yea one more thing is that I'm super unpredictable so warning bout that :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back