• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings My Own Thread of Plots and Settings

InfiniteChaos

Oblivioux

• Welcome to My Own Thread of Plots and Settings!
    PreferencesI mainly play a Male lead, maybe sometimes females as an extra character, but that's about it when it comes to them.

I only do MxF pairings, since they are simpler (on me) at least. I haven't broadened my search or anything, and I haven't felt like doing it either.

I like giving the plot some complexity, but not The Last Jedi complexity, just something simple, additional issues arrive as they fix one issue, that sort of thing.

We don't have to have any OOC chat, but I do like talking to who I RP. I also like helping people out too, so I mean if my RP partner has an issue, I like stepping off of the RP for a moment to focus on them and give them some calmness in this world.

Hello there! I'm not really good at introductions, so I'm just going to get RIGHT on into what I wanna talk about!

So for this thread, it will mainly have plots on a separate tab, and You guys can come by and even suggest stuff as you want too. I can get picky sometimes on my RP's but I also don't. Just keep in mind in the fact that I haven't RPed in quite some time, I've been back and forth for a while with one person as I regain my control over Rping a character, but it's something that's been pushing away from me for a while now.

This doesn't stop me from making a thread though! And here it is!

I hope you like what you see, and shoot me wither a message here or a PM! Either way it doesn't matter.

(Oh... Did I mention that I will actually reply to everyone? No? Well I will! None of this left on read stuff, If I don't want to RP I will obviously tell you, but I would be as nice as I could about it!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back