• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern My New K Life ( Original 1x 1 Search)

Necrefiri

The Ashen One
Intro: A search with a single plot , I've noticed these mini single plot searches do much better than big ones.
This time it's about mistaken identities , forming a relationship in private only to have it go worldwide public, and the struggle of keeping your cool when everything's changing and you can't seem to keep up.
Sooooo.... . ... . The idea ~

1609002214738.png
K0NT.gif

1609002227396.png
The Plot:
She moves to Korea as a tattoo artist looking for a new scene to paint her art onto. Why of all places Korea ? well she likes a challenge and what's more challenging than becoming a success in a country that highly discourages your craft. The girl also felt like her quirky style might fit in well. Not to mention most of her likes on social media seemed to be coming from over there. So she ended up leaving the country to set up shop instead of just her home town. The idea came quick but the prep took a bit longer. A couple of months actually. Included in this prep package were late nights in the shop looking up store fronts while listening to duo lingo and early morning running to one college class hoping it'd help to quell her butchery of the korean language as well as trying to pack an entire life into three suitcases.

But eventually she got there all in one piece and set up a three story shop. The tattoo parlour was in the basement, the clothing and accesories store front at ground level and the little second story bit would be her hobbit hole from now on. The placement was a bit on the outskirts due to budget but she figured being away from the crowd made it feel a bit more exclusive and a little less noticeable for the law. Her hope was that if her little cover up story of the clothing store fell through she could flash her license from the states and pray to the gods it'd be enough. All simple until....

She had a client.
That client offered to show her around.
That client was cute so one showing around town turned into many.
Those showings were really dates so they became official.
Without her officially knowing his full name, nick names are fine right ?
Until she realizes that guy on the billboard at the train station looks really familiar.
Which is too late because there's a crowd at her place when she gets back screaming his name..
She picks up the phone and asks if all these people hoarding her apartment are crazy or if he really is the K-Pop star they're all crazy for.
He tells her yes, he's not just a look alike. ... . . She can't believe it

1609002525635.png

tumblr_inline_o0jrn5pi2L1rifr4k_500.gif

Alright, so it's a starting point and I'm flexible on some edits.
Feel free to message me with any ideas to give this more depth.

Requirements:
Please be over 18 I'm over my early twenties and feel more comfortable that way.
Please be able to write paragraphs rather than a couple lines. I like it juicy thanks !
Please be willing to plot together it keeps the RP alive and well.
Please be willing to play the secretive K Pop star.
Please be willing to join me in playing various side characters of varying gender and sexuality to give us a nice supporting cast.
Please communicate if you have ideas questions and concerns.

Cheers ! hope to have some fun with this one. Thanks for reading !

Let's give this old thread a boost open to variations of the concept of a secret celeb vibe 😊 I know it's a tad tropical but with so many serious plots in my inbox I'd like something a bit more comedic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back