• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern My Military Man

Evi62

I am a busy dreamer who wishes for longer weekends
(MC = my character. YC = your character)

Muse B is a loving spouse, who want's nothing more than to love on his/her spouse, Muse A. Muse A is in the military, meaning they move constantly and only has a few days a week off for Muse B..but, for the most part, they had evenings and Muse A wasn't actually deployed..until that day..

HI! Hello, :) I'm Grace! I'm usually open almost always for a roleplay! I can normally write 1-12 paragraphs of 6-9 lines sometimes more sometimes less depending on how much you give me and:) how I'm feeling. :)I rp in 3rd person :) Lol! I'm normally on a lot!I will give you at least one reply every two days! :) I prefer to Rp in PMs here. For my character sheets I do realistic name claims, and usually just name, age, height, and appearance. I like to discover most of the rest as we go! This rp can me MxM or MxF. I really want to do some cute adorable love story and then deal with Muse A leaving and when he comes back Muse B is a complete wreck.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back