• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern My Little Secret....

Evi62

I am a busy dreamer who wishes for longer weekends
Hi, my name is Arthur. I live an pretty good life, great friends, awesome parents, and actually a lot of girls asking me to the dance in a month and a wee little problem.....I don’t like girls. I’ve found myself crushing on this really attractive boy in almost all my classs.....but no one knows my little secret and I’ve been to scared to share.

I'm a high school student :) I'm usually open almost always for a roleplay! I can normally write 1-12 paragraphs of 4-7 lines sometimes more sometimes less depending on how much you give me :) and how I'm feeling. Lol! I'm normally on a lot! I will give you at least one reply every two days! :) I prefer to Rp in pms here. For my character sheets I do realistic name claims, and a fun list I created! But I don't do personality or background! I like to discover most of that as we go! I’m really interested in this roleplay! :) I would like to take Arthur and am looking for someone to play his crush :) Im really looking for literacy here, I don’t want to have to ask for more, and I really don’t want to have to unscramble what your trying to say. Lets make this one of those for the books! A fun crazy story that we can just love on :) There are really so many fun ways we can take this idea! I have some but I’d also love to hear yours :)

Last edited:
How old were you thinking of having the characters? I have two male characters I could use for this.
Also, who is the trans boy?

How old were you thinking of having the characters? I have two male characters I could use for this.
Also, who is the trans boy?
I was thinking highschool or college, and hes not really trans, he’s gay right? The crush boy can be whatever you would like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back