• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

My Little Pony Fans?

Lord Pug

Is Satan a Beagle Puppy?!
Ok, I'm not a huge My Little Pony fan. I watch the show on Netflix when I feel like watching something cute and nice after watching Sayaka Miki go insane on Madoka Magica (it's really depressing). But, I'd really like to do some My Little Pony 1x1 RPing. Here is my character:

Name: Rain Song

Race: Pegasus

Personality: Find out in the RP!

Appearance: Yellow body, small and a little bit plump. Light blue mane with darker blue highlights, long and luxurious. (I will post a picture soon!)

What I Am As An RPer:

-I try to match how long your posts are. But, I don't do paragraphs. I like more casual RPs.

-I usually have good grammar and spelling.

-I try to keep the RP interesting.

-I like dark themes but remember. This is My Little Pony. Have you ever seen Pinkie Pie drinking whiskey in the show? I didn't think so.

-I try to give my character good and bad sides. She's not perfect, she's not the devil. She's somehow somewhere in-between.

-I've watched most of the show but I'm ok with spoilers.

-I'm on extremely often.

-I'm ok with playing any-gender bit parts (NPCs).

-If it gets boring or my schedule just all of a sudden got busy or something, I will try to tell you that I need to stop/put on hold the RP in the nicest way possible. So don't get upset.

What I Expect From You:

-Try to post shorter responses please? Yes: up to 4 paragraphs. No: 10 paragraphs. Please. I do RPs when I'm tired for something easy and fun. I don't want to be reading an entire book.

-Original characters. Cannons are ok but...I would prefer if your main character would be an original character that you made by yourself.

-A character form. Please. I just like having something to reference in RPing.

-Reply at least once per every two days?

-Tell me if you have to quit (or put the RP on hold) don't just disappear.

-I know I said this already but please no inappropriate stuff. Drugs/alcohol? No. Keep it PG. (Do I even have to say the S word?) Swearing is ok.

-If you post pictures or animations or something, my "flash" (whatever that is) is out of date so I might not be able to see it. I'm not very techy despite being a computer programmer. xD

I have some plot ideas but I'm open to anything. Just PM me if you're interested!

I would like to join

Here's my character

Name: Galagus StarShower

Cutie mark: 3 Falling stars

Species: Unicorn

Appearance: Black coat, Dark grey/black scruffy main, red eyes/white pupils(Blind)

Abilities: powerful with offense magic, can cast illusions/turn invisible, form mental links, and can turn fire from any source into a wepon or armor

Personality: Keeps to him self, protective over the innocent, hardly trusts anyone

Backstory: Galagus has a scared backstory. Taken from his parents at 3 years old, was force to be a slave and was beaten, this eventually caused him to lose his eyesight. At the age of 12 he escaped, freeing a black Phoenix along the way. This Phoenix, which he named Black Flare, was indented to him and became Galagus's seeing eye bird by haveing a mental link so he may see through the bird's eyes. He uses Flares fire in many way to help protect him self and others. (The show for me is a little to joyful, I try to bring out the dark side in Equestria)

Last edited by a moderator:
Latios said:
I would like to join
Here's my character

Name: Galagus StarShower

Cutie mark: 3 Falling stars

Species: Unicorn

Appearance: Black coat, Dark grey/black scruffy main, red eyes/white pupils(Blind)

Abilities: powerful with offense magic, can cast illusions/turn invisible, form mental links, and can turn fire from any source into a wepon or armor

Personality: Keeps to him self, protective over the innocent, hardly trusts anyone

Backstory: Galagus has a scared backstory. Taken from his parents at 3 years old, was force to be a slave and was beaten, this eventually caused him to lose his eyesight. At the age of 12 he escaped, freeing a black Phoenix along the way. This Phoenix, which he named Black Flare, was indented to him and became Galagus's seeing eye bird by haveing a mental link so he may see through the bird's eyes. He uses Flares fire in many way to help protect him self and others. (The show for me is a little to joyful, I try to bring out the dark side in Equestria)
*siiiiiiigh* Depressing-character-who-was-beaten-for-no-reason cliché. No offense but I've seen this same character a billion times just with a different name and appearance. But, ok then. PM me.

I'd love to do an rp! I have three different mlp ocs, I don't know which one you'd prefer to interact with (or all) so I'll tell you about the three of them!

Name: Jack O' Lantern

Race:
Pegasus

Personality:
She has a bit of a hard time interacting with people and making friends, seeing as she has a temper and others find her obsession with the occult/Nightmare Night strange. Deep down, despite the occasional rude comments and sarcasm, she's honestly a caring person and will always be there for those she loves. Jack O' Lantern can be aloof, finding denial of her emotions easier to deal with than emotions themselves.

Appearance:
Short, orange body, a shorter black mane and tail, red hair bow, and a Jack O' Lantern as a cutie mark.

Name:
Gourdon

Race:
Earth Pony

Personality:
Gourdon is shy and easily manipulated. He is awkward when interacting, but is really a sweetheart. He will do anything for others, and often sacrifices to help them. Gourdon spends a lot of his time tending to his gardens, and therefore only really talks about his plants.

Appearance:
Tall, gangly, brown coat, orange and green striped mane and tail, often wears a straw hat, and has a cutie mark of a yellow squash plant on a vine.

Name: Princess Merriment

Race: Alicorn (originally a unicorn)

Personality:
Princess Merriment is really enthusiastic and popular, with many friends. She enjoys talking with large groups of people. She also enjoys learning new things, and is more accepting of "weird" stuff than most. It is her life's goal and talent to cheer on others, so she tries her best to make them happy and feel confident in themselves. She's very sweet, but naïve to the point of vulnerability. The princess trusts people too easily.

Appearance: She is of average height and build, pink coat, a blonde mane and tail, and has a cutie mark of a set of pom poms.

dopiko said:
I'd love to do an rp! I have three different mlp ocs, I don't know which one you'd prefer to interact with (or all) so I'll tell you about the three of them!
Name: Jack O' Lantern

Race:
Pegasus

Personality:
She has a bit of a hard time interacting with people and making friends, seeing as she has a temper and others find her obsession with the occult/Nightmare Night strange. Deep down, despite the occasional rude comments and sarcasm, she's honestly a caring person and will always be there for those she loves. Jack O' Lantern can be aloof, finding denial of her emotions easier to deal with than emotions themselves.

Appearance:
Short, orange body, a shorter black mane and tail, red hair bow, and a Jack O' Lantern as a cutie mark.

Name:
Gourdon

Race:
Earth Pony

Personality:
Gourdon is shy and easily manipulated. He is awkward when interacting, but is really a sweetheart. He will do anything for others, and often sacrifices to help them. Gourdon spends a lot of his time tending to his gardens, and therefore only really talks about his plants.

Appearance:
Tall, gangly, brown coat, orange and green striped mane and tail, often wears a straw hat, and has a cutie mark of a yellow squash plant on a vine.

Name: Princess Merriment

Race: Alicorn (originally a unicorn)

Personality:
Princess Merriment is really enthusiastic and popular, with many friends. She enjoys talking with large groups of people. She also enjoys learning new things, and is more accepting of "weird" stuff than most. It is her life's goal and talent to cheer on others, so she tries her best to make them happy and feel confident in themselves. She's very sweet, but naïve to the point of vulnerability. The princess trusts people too easily.

Appearance: She is of average height and build, pink coat, a blonde mane and tail, and has a cutie mark of a set of pom poms.
Its not my choice, plus this RP is on hold for a bit, I'm already in and she's got 10 other RPs so it's not realy started

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back