• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Little Pony 1x1 Roleplay

BlazinGemstone

Mentally and chronically ill
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So I started watching through the entirety of the show again and I got a little too into it haha.

I'm really wanting to do a double up roleplay of this! OCs are fine! And I can play almost anyone except for Discord or Sombra. My only thing is that I'd ask that you'd be okay with LGBT elements and be okay playing Princess Luna.

Please PM me or leave a comment down below if you're interested! I'm excited to roleplay with any of you.

I've searched for years for someone to have an interest in mlp, though you already got an interesting check I'm still available 😭..and I'm very interested

Hello! If you're still interested please DM me :] I'd more than love to write Princess Luna, she's my all-time favorite character! and I am more than ok with LGBT elements since I am lgbt myself :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back