• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern My Life Has Turned Into A Shoujo Manga! (Still Open)

Halcyon

The Mom Friend
tumblr_nbxovuePRd1r1geyyo1_500.gif

"Hi! My name is Kunisada Mitsuyo! You can call me Mitsuyo though since Kunisada is rather formal. My best friends calls me Kuni-Chan so i guess you could call me that too... Haha~ I'm 16 years old and I'm a second year at Kawasaki High School! I'm kinda of a weird art girl who's in love with Shoujo Manga. I always admired the way that there was drama yet also so much romance at the same time! That is until recently my life has kinda turned into Shoujo Manga with the help of a Shoujo Manga Author himself... Hyah..."

Okay so basically this is going to be a small casual rp. I want this to go along rather quickly and to have fun while at it. I already have the character types in order. And basically Mitsuyo becomes the assistant to a high school student boy... who also happened to be the secret Shoujo Manga author Suzuki Umeka (who's believed to be female). That boy also happens to be Mitsuyo's biggest crush. While she sometimes becomes flustered around him, she treats him as a friend and a superior. (I do slowly want their relationship to evolve). While becoming the assistant she also basically signed herself up to be a match maker. Mitsuyo and the boy will go around and try match making three very different couples while also slowly becoming friends with them all.

Characters;

I just need to to hold places. When reserving please just give me a name to put on the list. Once i get the thread up you can add more to their personalities; ages; grades; ETC

It goes in order of matches. So like 1-2 is a match. 3-4 is a match. 5-6. Etc. There is ONE gay couple.

1. Kunisada Mitsuyo - Helpful, caring, flustered easily - Manga Artist Assistant - Female
  2. *Opened* - Aloof, Serious, Distance, monotone, Feminine thought process - Manga Artist Suzuki Umeko - Male
  3. Lanette Emiko - Athletic, slightly rude, completely oblivious to that fact - Kuni-Chan's BFF - Female
  4. Kona Hanazawa - Sporty, Dorky, Funny, Adorable, Kind - Basketball Captain - Male
  5. Arata Kiroshino - Charming, Flirty, Outgoing, Girl magnet - Most popular guy - Male
  6. Fujishima Rui - Dorky, Shy, Stutters, Clumsy - In Art Club with Mitsuyo - Male
  7. Matsuo Miharu - Filled with admiration, Dedicated, Great actress, Tall - Kouhai of #8- Female
  8. Kazuhiro Junichi - Great actor, Strong, Drama Club President, #7's Senpai - Helps with the Manga - Male

If you have any questions feel free to ask below. I hope some people are interested. If this isn't a hit ill get rid of someone the couples. If it is, i might just add more!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay just let me remind you that number five would then be paired up with number six!

So thats the gay couple.

Could you at least come up with a name for me so i can write it up top~?

Kona Hanazawa

and i got a total shoujo story Kona has the change to go to a sports college in america but he dosn't know if he want's to stay for his laidy love

Hahah xD

That might just work. But we'll have to leave that to the manga author. Plus right now it just getting him and his lady love togetherrrrrr. Thats is going to be a bit of a problem because theyre kind of opposites. While #3 likes Kona, Kona will find #3 a little off putting due to her being rude and plus she always throws basketballs at his face when the boys and girls team practice together. Tis why i made them kinda opposites~ That's the drama in it all!

@drummerboi

Halcyon said:
Sure!
Just give me a name~!!

@lonecoyote
I've actually got a character that's very similar to the one you made. Is it alright if I use her? I haven't gotten to use her much. She was in some previous Rp's on here but she didn't do much xD

I'm not sure what you mean by that exactly? Hehe sorry~

Do you mean the name is similar to mitsuyo's?

My apologies for not making it clear!

I have a character I have already made that has the same personality as her best friend!

Like almost identical but I can tweak her so she'll fit.

And she already has a name and i have a picture for her.

So basically, the character I have is pre-made and I have used her in other roleplays and was wondering if it was alright with you if I can use her in this one.

If not, I can come up with a new name and get to finding a picture for her.

Oh yeah that's totally fine!

Whatever is easiest on you~

I just still need the name so I can reserve the spot for you :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back