• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings My Kid, The Hero

Shannon Trevor

One Thousand Club
The basic premise for this idea is simple, a young hero or heroine works together with their Father, an Army Intelligence Officer, to take on a cast of villains and their diabolical crimes.

I'm looking for my partner to play the kid while I play the father. Their hero identity can be a secret or known and the powers are up to you.

Although I'm expecting the rp to have serious moments, I'm leaning towards keeping it light hearted and not too dark with comic book type villains rather than terrorist typesm

I realise the base description is very vague but that's a deliberate choice. I'm interested in working with my partner or partners to develop the world, the characters and the story as we progress.

About Me:
-30 years old
- Work full time but my schedule varies from week to week. At a minimum, I should be able to get at least one post per day out.
- Description and detail are vital
- Generally I'd expect minimum of two paragraphs per reply although I'm mindful this isn't always possible.
- Good spelling and grammar is also required

If I've piqued your interest, please reply here or hit me up through PM.

The basic premise for this idea is simple, a young hero or heroine works together with their Father, an Army Intelligence Officer, to take on a cast of villains and their diabolical crimes.

I'm looking for my partner to play the kid while I play the father. Their hero identity can be a secret or known and the powers are up to you.

Although I'm expecting the rp to have serious moments, I'm leaning towards keeping it light hearted and not too dark with comic book type villains rather than terrorist typesm

I realise the base description is very vague but that's a deliberate choice. I'm interested in working with my partner or partners to develop the world, the characters and the story as we progress.

About Me:
-30 years old
- Work full time but my schedule varies from week to week. At a minimum, I should be able to get at least one post per day out.
- Description and detail are vital
- Generally I'd expect minimum of two paragraphs per reply although I'm mindful this isn't always possible.
- Good spelling and grammar is also required

If I've piqued your interest, please reply here or hit me up through PM.
I'm interested!

Shannon Trevor Shannon Trevor I'm interested. I feel the kid keeping their identity a secret from their father would make things more interesting. How old do you want the characters to be?

My character, the father, is around 46 or so. I'd leave the age of the kid up to their player :)

And I agree, the whole secret identity thing could be a lot of fun.

My character, the father, is around 46 or so. I'd leave the age of the kid up to their player :)

And I agree, the whole secret identity thing could be a lot of fun.
Okay. Do you want the kid to be independent at this point? Or still be dependent on the father? Like living at home and stuff. I think it'll be more interesting if the kid is living at home. There'd be more interaction between them. Also, is the father single? I think that could increase solidarity between them, especially if the kid is an only child too, or at least the only child in the father's custody.

I would love to do this idea with you if you’re still looking! I think it could be super cute!

Hey! I am interested!
But I am not allowed to start PMs because I am a new member. Could you PM me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back