• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern My Kid, The Hero

Shannon Trevor

One Thousand Club
Hey everyone, I've had this idea floating about my head for a while now and was keen to see if it piqued the interest of anyone else.

The basic premise is simple, a young hero or heroine works together with their Father, an Army Intelligence Officer, to take on a cast of villains and their diabolical crimes.

I realise the base description is very vague but that's a deliberate choice. I'm interested in working with my partner or partners to develop the world, the characters and the story as we progress.

About Me:
-30 years old
- Work full time but my schedule varies from week to week. At a minimum, I should be able to get at least one post per day out.
- Description and detail are vital
- Generally I'd expect minimum of two paragraphs per reply although I'm mindful this isn't always possible.
- Good spelling and grammar is also required

Anything else or any interest, please reply here or hit me up through PM.

What role(s) were you looking to fill or have the others fill? I mean are you looking for someone to play the child while you play the father? The other way around? Did you want to play both of them and just needed supporting cast from us? Did you want to play a selection on both sides or stick to one side while the other person played the other side? What were your thoughts on enemies? With it being set in "realistic" are you taking on warlords and terrorist groups? Are you looking to go more towards bond style villains? Comic book villains? Working with you to build something great sounds good, but one would likely need to start paring down the options to figure out who exactly we are playing the the world that they are in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back