• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern My Imaginary Friend (1x1)

TruthBehindTheLies

Code Mistake
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, I'm Truth, and I've been RPing for quite a while, and I've decided to make an RP ad that is different from my other one, just because it is my favorite right now.

But before we get to that, here is some stuff about me.

• I am 21 and expect to RP with someone 17 or over.
  • I use she/her pronouns
  • My replies are fast, but if the RP does not interest me, I will lose the motivation to write. I will tell you when I get bored, I expect you to do the same.
  • Villains are my FAVORITE things ever. I will spend more time crafting a villain than a main character.
  • I have ADHD, and I will hyperfixate on RPs that I like, talk to you about them, ask you questions about them, and obsess over them. If it gets annoying, tell me.
  • My replies are on the shorter side, ranging from a one-liner of dialogue to a few paragraphs if I'm really into it.
  • Bad grammar and punctuation are one of my biggest pet peeves.
  • I can RP in PMs on RPN or Google Docs.
  • Trauma and mental illnesses are topics that I write about quite a bit.
ANYWAYS, here it is. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Y/c had a near-death experience. They should have died, but they didn't. Instead, they woke up in their bed, but something was wrong. There was a voice in their head, a voice that was never there before the incident. There were lengths of time that were lost, things they didn't remember. And now, they were seeing them, the voice in their head, but no one else seems to see him. Are they going crazy, or is the voice tormenting them real?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back