• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy My ideas for possible rps

Lonerfemale

One Thousand Club
1. Vampire x Fallen angel from heaven-muse A is a angel from heaven and one day she was flying around upstairs and another angel went by her flying too fast and knocks her down to earth and lands on the ground getting injured and she has no idea where she is or if she can find a way back home, but muse B is a vampire who sees her fall to earth and he ends up falling for her, but will she fall for him before she finds a way to get back home?

2. Olive and company, muse a has grown up on the streets for most of her life but will her lifestyle change when muse B sees her and takes her in and tries to take care of her?

3. This idea is similar to the movie spirit stallion of the Cimarron but I'm adding two twists to it, instead of being about a horse, it's about a young girl, and I'm adding supernatural creatures to it and at the end, will she choose to stay with a male supernatural creature or will she choose to go back to her freedom?
Fantasy version of Spirit stallion of the Cimarron

I have autism and it made English hard for me in high school and I am only able to do short and sweet replies and will do mxf romance rps but I will be ok with no romance in my ideas

Last edited:
Hey! I'm interested in the #2 idea!
I can double but prefer playing the female role, I can rack up some good ideas as muse A.
Want me to PM you or is there another site you prefer?

anyone ok with short and sweet replies from a autistic female who had a hard time in high school English?

really? And the short and sweet replies from a autistic female who had a hard time in high school English you're ok with too?

ill rp with you. i like all kinds of people unless their mean, and im not mean to people useally, ill be your friend? maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back