• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero: The End Of An Era OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Sprite Pepsi

Chat, ask questions, etc here.

Also, regarding rules for this rp, just use your head and stick to basic rp etiquette (i.e don't godmod, don't metagame, don't start pointless OOC drama) and everything should turn out fine.

Not sure if I’ll be able to get the full CS drafted tonight. Are you fine with me posting a WIP if I get around to starting it?

Is anyone open to playing characters that are related somehoe to mine because all of my character concepts are American and I want to have a good reason for them being present

My character's history is pretty solid Japanese, but I'm open for relations if you need a way to integrate your character into the setting. Perhaps they met while vacationing in America, lol.

Im open for relations, but yeah in same boat as being in Japan for there entire life.

SP3CT3R SP3CT3R
My character, although Japanese, came to Tokyo to live with her uncle. I haven't gone into much detail on her parents, but I'd be willing to make one of them American if you'd prefer a familial relation (like cousins).

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel He's outnumbered XD. Lol, I'm pretty sure Rosebud was going to do a dude too

Sprite Pepsi Sprite Pepsi Hey, I was thinking about having one of Usagi's siblings be one of the many people that was fed up with their quirk and went to All of One to get rid of it in exchange for a "favor" later, as he was fond of doing in this time. I thought it would be a nice way to get her into the vigilante system, even as a way to prove that metas were useful for something. It could either stay as background information, or that little tidbit could be used later in the plot if you want. If you're cool with that

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel He's outnumbered XD. Lol, I'm pretty sure Rosebud was going to do a dude too

Sprite Pepsi Sprite Pepsi Hey, I was thinking about having one of Usagi's siblings be one of the many people that was fed up with their quirk and went to All of One to get rid of it in exchange for a "favor" later, as he was fond of doing in this time. I thought it would be a nice way to get her into the vigilante system, even as a way to prove that metas were useful for something. It could either stay as background information, or that little tidbit could be used later in the plot if you want. If you're cool with that
Yeah, I'd be fine with it. It's a pretty neat idea actually.

Oof, it was hard doing the whole cs without using the term "quirk." Wasn't it the mother of Destro that coined that? Has it happened yet?

Edit: I just look back at issue 232 and it was her. But it looks like Destro's movement really kicked in at the same time heroes were being legalized, although his book still referred to them as metas, so even though the woman was dubbed the "mother of quirks" and the term was adopted, it was either until a deal later, or Horikoshi fudged his own timeline, or I'm still forgetting something.

Last edited:
Yeah Quirks are what they are referred to when they start to be accepted, Meta's and other names was what they were called before then.

deianeira deianeira
Hey, are you still interested in this? You seemed to have removed your WIP character from the CS thread, so I just wanted to make sure.

Last edited:
Hey Sprite Pepsi Sprite Pepsi , is it okay if I change my character's faceclaim on the CS? It's not a big deal but I found a character that works a lot better. xD Just wanted to ask to make sure.

Sprite Pepsi Sprite Pepsi Hey! I'm sad to say that I'm probably going to drop this. Nothing against y'all, but some personal stuff recently came up and I'm already busy with roleplays off-site. I wish you guys luck for this to go well, though! :)

hello! I expressed interest on the interest check thread but I wasn't sure what to do beyond that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back