• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academy: Rise of Heroes (Currently Closed For Now!)

SpicyLickiTung said:
Capris yell almost all the time...well, except for Virgo's dad. In the long line of the Capris, you're either quirky, crazy, or both xD
Sounds like a fun family.

The One Eyed Bandit] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37382-amaya-himura/ said:
@Amaya Himura[/URL]
I WAS JUST ABOUT TO DO THAT, LOL

Looks like Virgo gets two backpat buddies.

harem king
Virgo is indeed adorable.

Refaulted said:
You can't outrun them. (} :) ) Prepare for nursing.
I'm hoping for a school nurse like Professor Franken Stein.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]hoping for a school nurse like medusa gorgon

[/QUOTE]
...that would be very interesting =)

@SpicyLickiTung

Just to clarify, this:

Yo-You didn't need to graduate to become a hero! Be-Being a hero didn't JUST mean saving lives everyday and fighting bad guys!
is a thought, right?

Argus said:
I'm not sure if I should make a post or wait a bit till the teacher post comes up
Post should be up soon! (^.^)

Also, there will be a tiny skip in time where students will move to a new area in said post. Before I put it up, does anyone have any problems with this?

Edit: I'm thinking many of you will like this skip. Not gonna spoil too much. ( ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Refaulted said:
Post should be up soon! (^.^)
Also, there will be a tiny skip in time where students will move to a new area in said post. Before I put it up, does anyone have any problems with this?

Edit: I'm thinking many of you will like this skip. Not gonna spoil too much. ( ;) )
's cool with meh. Just let me do this Virgo post real quick!

[QUOTE="Amaya Himura]@SpicyLickiTung I don't know whether to rate your post "Aww!" or "Funny", but I loved it!

[/QUOTE]
Thanks! Although people watching from a distance will think he's crazy now, it's better than him crying xD

Can Utsu not wear a suit? Putting on anything over her eyes actually seals her power's ability.

And yet, the only suit i can think of for Utsu is a kamen rider suit...

Plus, having no suit really fits in with the whole 'for the normie people, with the normie people' idea

simj22 said:
Can Utsu not wear a suit? Putting on anything over her eyes actually seals her power's ability.
And yet, the only suit i can think of for Utsu is a kamen rider suit...
simj22 said:
Plus, having no suit really fits in with the whole 'for the normie people, with the normie people' idea
You can go with that idea, sure. Down the road, though, she will probably need something to signify that she is a Hero.

Oh, look. I found a nice balance between both.

In any case, @Refaulted, do you mind if i 'buff' her Quirk a little bit, in that glass at super duper close range, like glasses, contact lenses, and mask visors don't block her Quirk's range?

simj22 said:
Oh, look. I found a nice balance between both.
In any case, @Refaulted, do you mind if i 'buff' her Quirk a little bit, in that glass at super duper close range, like glasses, contact lenses, and mask visors don't block her Quirk's range?
Give me specifics on the distance she and the object she latches to has to be in order for it to work. And if she would be able to pull things through glass, would the glass break or or stay intact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back