• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academy: Rise of Heroes (Currently Closed For Now!)

Re-read Refaulted's post:

Refaulted said:
The dark-hared girl, Yumi, was handling the hurdle easy. She seemed to be teleporting short distances through the dash, but when she was at the high jump, she seemed to just blink from one side to the other.
It would seem Yumi's already completed the dash and the hurdle...so I'll just start from there instead of waiting for Saya and Ms Higuichi's response.

Argus said:
104 sit ups Jesus I'm in the infantry and my 2 minute sit-up count is like 80. I gotta step my game up :'c @QuirkyAngel loved the post though ;D
Mmm, Yumi is supposed to be very athletic...but, to be completely honest, I made the numbers up randomly (':3)

80 is many more times than what I can do.

QuirkyAngel said:
Mmm, Yumi is supposed to be very athletic...but, to be completely honest, I made the numbers up randomly (':3)
80 is many more times than what I can do.
Man. Now I'm depressed. I don't know who to comfort!

Passing marks for sit ups and push ups to skip the fat club during the conscription into our military here is 40 each, and 12 minutes clocked in in a 2.4 km run.

I based Utsu's stats off that, i suppose, and just some high tier average stats for the others.

A hundred for a girl at 15 years old is like, body building shit, fam. A hundred is basically like regular military exercise.

double post:

Reminder that these are passing marks for TWENTY YEAR OLD MALE conscripts.

Last edited by a moderator:
simj22 said:
Passing marks for sit ups and push ups to skip the fat club during the conscription into our military here is 40 each, and 12 minutes clocked in in a 2.4 km run.
I based Utsu's stats off that, i suppose, and just some high tier average stats for the others.

A hundred for a girl at 15 years old is like, body building shit, fam. A hundred is basically like regular military exercise.
12 minutes for a mile and a half that's pretty generous lol Army needs to take notes. On a side note you mentioned conscription, would you mind my asking which country you are from?

Yumi's character is that of an overachieving perfectionist who holds herself to an incredibly high standards. Wrote her own hero training regimen even before getting into U.A....

...I'll probably lower her numbers a bit.

Argus said:
12 minutes for a mile and a half that's pretty generous lol Army needs to take notes. On a side note you mentioned conscription, would you mind my asking which country you are from?
Well, we're kinda expected to actually achieve 7 minutes and a half, but with what some of the vets are calling the Strawberry Generation, everyone older than 25 in the military is kinda disgruntled, but what can ya do?

I do mind, actually. Girls have to keep secrets, and so do guys.

simj22 said:
Well, we're kinda expected to actually achieve 7 minutes and a half, but with what some of the vets are calling the Strawberry Generation, everyone older than 25 in the military is kinda disgruntled, but what can ya do?
I do mind, actually. Girls have to keep secrets, and so do guys.
Suit yourself I'll just assume South Korea or Israel xD

Breaking Utsu's heart is nigh impossible, but you just did it.

Truly the most powerful man here.

simj22 said:
Breaking Utsu's heart is nigh impossible, but you just did it.
Truly the most powerful man here.
Stopped a fight with cookies, Broke Utsu's heart...

Yes. The plan of turning Virgo into the most emotionally OP charachter is finally coming together!

Virgo is already a hero he doesn't need to even be at U.A. *thumbs up*

Argus said:
Virgo is already a hero he doesn't need to even be at U.A. *thumbs up*
Trust me, he NEEDS to be here. Otherwise, he'll just run around the city jumping off buildings left and right like he's all-might while reciting O-rider catchphrases xD

SpicyLickiTung said:
Trust me, he NEEDS to be here. Otherwise, he'll just run around the city jumping off buildings left and right like he's all-might while reciting O-rider catchphrases xD
Sounds like the school is holding him back to me

SpicyLickiTung said:
Your point is?

I dont see a problem here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back