• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academy but it's in france. (always open)

just curious if my characters quirk could work... basically his mind has been enhanced so he can identify all forces acting within a certain area and then change the direciton and location of those forces at will. (eg. changing the direction of gravity to fly)

I have another idea which is like all for one but instead of stealing it he can temporarily change the owner of non-physical quirks

it is a very versatile power, not sure about accelerator but he could say slow down his opponents punch to make his faster and stronger, if someone was charging at him at high speeds force them to fly off to the side, that sort of thing

Sounds like no one could touch him unless he let them this is not taking into account that he could just boil them alive by altering the force of heat inside them

it is a very versatile power, not sure about accelerator but he could say slow down his opponents punch to make his faster and stronger, if someone was charging at him at high speeds force them to fly off to the side, that sort of thing

You can't have power over ALL forces. That would be OP and impossible. What you're describing is Vector Manipulation which is what the character power Accelerator is. Vector manipulation is identifying the math that puts an object at a location, the direction it's going and how fast or how slow. Gravity has nothing to do with it.

well I was planning to put force limiters on him, once a force passes a certain limit his brain can no longer control it all, he also cannot do something as specific as change the heat of an object

you know what? nevermind, you guys are thinking of it wrong and I probably can't change your mind

I'm pretty sure we quite well understand it. You want control of ALL force and physics, which is a hard no.

What you are describing in what you want to do is Vector Manipulation, which is a sub-genre of physics manipulation.

Vector Manipulation

and since you guys have basically written me off as a gary stu creator even though I wasn't going to put it at full force I'll leave this alone

and since you guys have basically written me off as a gary stu creator even though I wasn't going to put it at full force I'll leave this alone

Well when you want to have control over ALL known force in Physics and the only draw back you seem to have is a limiter which I'm guessing you would have him take off at times to win and completely own and save the day, making him STILL too OP. I'm gonna say yeah.

not really when easy counters are anything psychological and the forces he can manipulate can only be anything he specifically identifies so only within line of sight, within a limited field and he has to be able to know what it is.

D DaimonlightEsp Yeah I could always use more people as long as there is no gary stue/mary sueing and you're okay with joining in late.
We've so far met up in the classroom and have met the teacher who has asked us to meet in the school field for a quirk apprehension test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back