• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia

spiderlily

Hello everyone! I'd like to offer up my three favorite girls from the fandom: Uraraka, Toga, and Nejire. To be honest, I'm not limited to them and would even be interested in exploring the pro heroes when they were younger.

Pairings:
For Uraraka I'd love to get Shoto, Bakugou, or maybe even Deku. I'm also open to Dabi if you really want to discuss something crazy.
Toga: Bakugou or Dabi.

Ideas:
I have a lot of them, so just tell me which pairing you're interested in and how far along you're in the anime/manga. I don't want to spoil anything!

Writing:
I'm a mulit para/novella person. I don't always expect eight paragraph replies but at the same time I need more than a few sentences, ya know? I'd also like for it to be something longterm. My favorite places to write are usually on servers with journals because I love how organized they can be but I'm open to other places.

No:
OCs (canon only), one shots, one liners

If you're interested then either comment here or just send me a message. I promise I'm friendly and will probably talk your ear off if you want to discuss cool fanart and just the fandom in general!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back