Anime & Manga My Hero Academia

ButtercupofPPG

"You're gonna have to carry that weight"
<p>

Hello hello, I was wondering if there are any MHA fans and what they think of the series and manga so far?

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
One right here. I can't say anything about the manga, but the anime just gets me pumping every bloody time. It's amazing and very well written in my opinion, though the voices and words tend to seem a little forced (well, more than one might expect). I loved the intelligent way One For All was designed and just the general quirks. Though to be honest, I found the fight with Nomu to be quite BS.

A masterpiece.The principal character Midoriya strike me in the feel,that fight with Kacchan,along with All Might who will probably lost his power in the second season entertain me very well.The moment when the guys like "It's high noon" shot everyone,i cannot hold on anymore my excitement!The music,amazing.Hope to see more scene with Midoriya mom ! <3

I think the anime is excellent. I've never read the manga, so I can't comment on it. 10/10 would recommend, even to someone who's not particularly into anime.

The manga is really good! The character designs are unique and cool.

It's interesting how Izuku and Katsuki have polar opposite views on what it means to be a hero yet they were both inspired by All Might, and could be said to lack the most what the other one possesses in spades. Izuku needs to focus more on winning and Katsuki has to start caring about protecting others.

I really want All Might to be okay in the end. He's such a great, encouraging adult. He and Aizawa are the best (and Endeavor is trash).

Been reading it for a while now. I found it on mangazone randomly last year and have liked it ever since.

I really enjoy the Manga and the Anime. I think the Character development is some of the best I have seen recently, and I love that even the smaller class members of Class A get their time to shine in the manga. Some really good OPs as well! And the art is super unique and consistent.While I do love it, I prefer SNS(Shokugeki no Soma) just a tad more. Shounen Jump has some great series that look to be the next Naruto and One Piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back