• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My hero academia: Wellston High OOC

Should I create a discord for this?

• Yeah

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Nah

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Delinquent

The Bee's Knees
Ask questions, chat about stuff, etc here.

• Basic rp etiquette (don't godmod, metagame, control other player's characters, yadda yadda yadda)
  • You can make as many characters as you can handle playing.
  • Don't leave without a heads-up.
  • If you drop this rp, any character you've made will be turned into NPC's.
  • I only count the manga as canon. Meaning that things from the movie, the anime filler, and the vigilante spin-off are completely irrelevant to this rp.
Also, please vote on the poll.

I'm up for doing a character that already knows somebody else, be it family, friend, etc. Anybody is interested? I don't know what my character will be yet, though I have a few bets, so I'm pretty open for suggestions.

Too answer both:
I was thinking life long friends
I do have a good idea for my character, her quirk is Mimic which allows her to copy a person's movement or fighting style after watching for X seconds. She is often seen acting like a goofball however when it comes to exams and finding an enemies weaknesses, she is shockingly attentitive and smart

Too answer both:
I was thinking life long friends
I do have a good idea for my character, her quirk is Mimic which allows her to copy a person's movement or fighting style after watching for X seconds. She is often seen acting like a goofball however when it comes to exams and finding an enemies weaknesses, she is shockingly attentitive and smart
I can work with that. I was thinkig either about a plant-based quirk, a smoke-based one, or a over-the-top 'floor is lava' kind of deal. Since your character will be smart and attentive, at the same time a goofball, maybe i'd aim at something entirely different. Like a very serious person, but a total academic failure. Or another idea: it could be that kind of friend who tries to stop the other from fooling around too much. I'll think about it when i'll sleep, which is now. Goodnight.

Since your character will be smart and attentive, at the same time a goofball, maybe i'd aim at something entirely different. Like a very serious person, but a total academic failure. Or another idea: it could be that kind of friend who tries to stop the other from fooling around too much. I'll think about it when i'll sleep, which is now. Goodnight.
Maybe sort of like an Eraserhead and Ms. Joke sort of relationship, where your character has been around mine for so long that their hiring around has long since worn off?

Also would anybody be interested in being my OCs friend. I'll take multiple because with his history, he's supposed to have quite a bit of friends and be popular.

Maybe sort of like an Eraserhead and Ms. Joke sort of relationship, where your character has been around mine for so long that their hiring around has long since worn off?
Im down with that. I'll probably have everything done later today.
I’m down 4 this ^-^
Needless to Say, my character won't be much of a social person. So, how about a family member? Do You have any ideas?

Well got one character posted, Ill work on 2nd when i have a moment.

I'm torn between 2 quirks. What do You guys think?

Weld :
If the user touches 2 things with both of his hands simultaneously, they become attracted to each other as if they were magnets. They continue to go towards each other with great force until they meet. The number of welds active is theoretically infinite, but more of them tires the user immensely, and every weld after the 2nd one will become weaker and weaker. The further apart are the items, the weaker is the force pulling them together. The user can release welds at will.

Smoke:
The user produces a gray smoke out of his lungs. It can be consciously controlled by him, and is able to lift small/light objects. In addition to that, by touching said non-living things, they can become smoke itself for a short time and materialize anywhere within the smoke zone. These objects can be also propelled in any direction with the user's throwing force. The more objects he holds in smoke, the harder it gets to breathe, making his upper limit about 3kg. The main limitation of this quirk is that the smoke itself is burning the user's throat and lungs, making it hard to breathe, speak etc. Side effects also include Dizzyness or even fainting.

Im not really going with the 'floor is lava' thingy, because it doesnt fit the character im aiming for.

Well, I'd still love to hear the concept even if you aren't going with it.
It's an old idea I've had:
When the user’s bare soles touch the ground, the surface he’s standing on will start heating up to great temperatures that are enough to cause some light burns, but nothing close to a full-on fire. The circle of heat is around 5m in diameter, but will reduce to 2.5m if the user only uses 1 leg. If the user decides to place his foot on a vertical surface, it will heat up as well, as long as the foot is touching. This quirk won’t affect Glass, leather, cloth or organic things.
I was also thinking about controling the circle to some extent, for instance: instead of a 5m circle creating a 10m line. With a rule that it would have to maintain the same area, so around 78m^2.

I like how at least three of the characters come from rich backgrounds, yet have completely personalities

Users who are viewing this thread

Back