• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Vigilantes

Lina Inverse

My Hero Academia: Vigilantes

When the law fails to serve us, we must serve as the law

Since the birth of a newborn baby in the city of Qing Qing China, people around the world have manifested Quirks: strange superhuman mutations and abilities. The sudden paradigm shift of humanity led to years of ensuing chaos, then to the age we exist in now: The Age of Heroes. Due to Police Forces around the world not using quirks, the gap of using quirks to deal with superpowered villains has fallen to those who would act as Heroes, those brave individuals who put their lives on their line, using their quirks to battle evil and protect the innocent.

Too bad you aren't one of them.

Yep, regardless of reason you simply wasn't able to become a hero. Maybe your grades weren't good enough or your criminal record simply had one too many spots on it.

But you weren't going to let something as small as not having a hero license stop you from fulfilling your dreams. Instead, you took to the streets as a vigilante fast determined to deal with the problems the pros don't know, care or (in rare cases) have the ability to do anything about. Of course, you do all this while simultaneously trying to not get arrested by your stronger, more organized counterparts

template by astraea ∙ beware hidden scrolling

Ok, so to summarize this mess of an interest check, this is an rp based on the My Hero Academia illegals manga. For those who aren't aware it's a manga set in the same universe as my hero academia, but focus on a group of people who becomes vigilantes rather than pro-heroes. Naturally, since this wont feature any canon character (in fact, they won't exist in this AU) you won't have to read neither that manga or the original in order to partake in this. There might be minor spoilers, but nothing major.

So if you're interested kindly follow the following links: CS, OOC, Quirks and other stuff.

That was more or less everything important, so take this video I found as a reward for reading through all of this.

I'm interested if you're still accepting people.

Also--
I noticed your profile picture and name is Lina Inverse . . .
tenor.gif

I love Slayers

Are y'all stilling accepting people? Because I'm interested. I'm new to RP so I'm still trying to figure this thing out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back