• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My hero Academia, The Golden Age.

Duke of Doge

Professional disappointment.
Greetings and salutations fellow people of the internet! I want to do a my hero academia RP. My thought process is that our characters are attending U.A at around the time All Might's career first begins. So our characters would have that much more pressure on them because All Might has not been established as the symbol of peace yet. There would be more villains. The golden age of heroes begins as All Might does.
That's just the general idea.

Let me know if you guys have are interested or have some plot ideas. For now I'd just be following the general plot of MHA for the first couple episodes, just a few differences. We'd need a few villain characters as well. I'd like to discuss future plot ideas with anyone willing. Maybe even make a Discord server?

Oh as a side note, I'd be down to try making and playing a villain character so long as they're important (I'd hate to make a character that's caught or killed right away lmao)

I'm interested! I had to take a short break from rping for a bit but I'm back in full swing now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back