• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia RP

"Its not your fault they have such a ridiculous test at the beginning even so I doubt its our fault honestly this just shows us our limit instead..." Shiro said. "But hey we might not be alone green hair there hasn't used his quirk at all except for one time" He said as he went quiet before hearing the girl next question. "Well considering it my first day and i'm already threatened with expulsion I have no actually opinion on the school" He answered her. "Other then hate fro the heroes and these students wanting to be heroes" He thought.

Kana laughed lightly at Shiro's words. She haven't had someone to talk to for a while now. " Honestly, I only came here to show my father that my mother wasn't a weak hero that died because of her weakness." Kana admitted, " He said that UA High was just a posh hero school with nothing except their title."

Shiro smiled. "Well he's not wrong" He mentally thought. "Eh depends really but so far doesn't seem like you're treated as such a post student by a teacher so far" he said. "Also you're dad sounds kinda full of himself if he thinks that" Shiro added as he looked up at the sky. "I don't really know my parents they weren't around much when i was little...hell they aren't around much now" He said

Kana frowned when Shiro talked about his parents. Honestly, her father wasn't around during her childhood a lot as well. He came home at night, woke her up for training sessions, and there's not more to their interactions. Before her mother died, she would always spend time with Kana even though she was busy with hero work, unlike her father.

" I'm sorry for rambling about my sorrows. It was inconsiderate of me for bringing up bad memories of your parents." Kana apologised. " Let's just go back to the activities."

Last edited:
"Eh? Oh its fine im used to it by now" He said. "honestly I had it easy when they were gone I could do whatever i want" He said smiling. "Like robbing places and shit and nearly getting caught but now one needs to know that part" He thought as he got up. "looks like Eraser Head is going to show the results come on lets go" he started walking. "Even then i got a lot of information so if i'm expelled I still win" He thought smiling to himself

Kana followed Shiro to the middle of the field where Mr. Aizawa stood. She was nervous, very nervous. Kana swore if she got expelled, she would start packing her bags. She didn't know how Shiro was still so composed.

Kana looked at the name list anxiously. Her eyes didn't stop flickering all over the list before Kana found her name. Kana sighed in relief. She was ranked at the bottom, but wasn't the worst of the bunch. In her mind, Kana was celebrating. She wondered where Shrio was ranked.

(I gotta go to my friend's house, bye.)

(Alright, later)

Shiro laughed. "Ah...I thought I would be last" He said looking at the bottom. "Even though I did my best green hair still did better then me" He said. "I'm dead last" Shiro said sighing. "Mission failed Shigaraki" He said to himself as he sat on the ground. It was at this moment Aizawa spoke up . "Also I lied about expelling someone" He said causing everyone to stare at him in silent/ Shiro just stood there thinking this was just some joke. "I-I'm sorry but....huh!?" Shiro siad

Kana sighed in relief when the expulsion threat was just a joke. She was just two ranks away from getting the last rank. Seeing Shiro stuttering, Kana walked over to him and patted his shoulder. " The good news is, you get to stay." Kana told Shiro.

"That not a funny joke" He said ignoring what the girl said to him. "First threatening to expel us then coming right back around and saying he lied" Shiro started. "What kind of backwards logic even is that" He siad annoyed. "Well it saves me form having to sneak in more often then not and it keeps me close to the students and the teachers..." Shiro thought as he started to head back to the classroom. "I wonder if I got away with not using my full quirk" He thought. "Seriously thoguh why joke about that...something teels me it was a lie and it was the case but it changed" He muttered.

Kana kind of agreed the fact that the expulsion joke was going too far. Perhaps Mr. Aizawa just wanted to make the students take the test seriously.

Kana talked with Shiro on the way back to the classroom. Their first lesson was terrifying, but at least they were able to survive it. " So, who do you think would be our next teacher?" Kana asked.

(they did the battle training next right?)

"Ah i'm not sure" He said. "I haven't done any research on who the teachers really even are" he said. "just as long as it isn't all might..." He muttered. "Either way we should probably hurry before we end up being late" He said looking at her.

(I'm not sure. I thought it was the next episode, but let's just pretend it is XD I have nothing to write, so im sorry for the short post....)

Kana nodded at Shiro's words, picking up speed as they walked back to their classroom. She was scared to find out who her teacher was, especially after her 'wonderful' performance during Mr. Aizawa's lesson. As they rushed inside the classroom, Kana quickly took her seat. She tried to even her breathing, regretting running back to the classroom. Suddenly, a rush of wind hit the entire class. At the doorway, was All Might, with his familiar hero costume and large grin. Kana gasped, not expecting the No.1 hero to be a teacher at UA High. Kana looked at the hero in awe, wondering what would All Might be teaching.

(Its fine if the posts are short I really don't mind my post will end up short at times as well)

Shiro internally groaned. "It just had to be him..." He muttered. "All Might, the symbol of peace" He said. "Shigaraki...this is bad if he's here" He thought. "So...All Might is a teacher here" Shiro said trying to hide disdain in his voice as he spoke. "The symbol of peace" He gritted his teeth. "There's no chance against him...even if we attack this school by surprise with All Might here its game over" His mind thought. As these thought went through his mind, All Might was explaining that the next lesson would be battle training which made Shiro snap out of his thoughts. "I'm sorry battle training?" He said confused.

Kana was not entirely excited when All Might mentioned that he was teaching Battle Training. She was quite pathetic with using her quirk on the battle field, so she could only rely on her martial arts skills. Shiro didn't looked enthusiastic about it too, but he was more confused than upset.

Unlike Shiro and Kana, the rest of the class was going wild with excitement. Kana pocketed her inhaler and squirmed in her seat, not wanting to go to whatever type of battle without it.

Looking at All Might, he suddenly announced that they would be wearing that they would be wearing their desired hero costumes. Kana sighed. Her father was the one that picked the design for her, only allowing Kana to change bits of her own costume.

Looking at Shiro, Kana asked, " So, what do you think this training will turn out?"

Shiro sighed, he knew he couldn't show off his full quirk, he didn't want to at all, So having to battle without the defense capability was going to be tough. "Everyones all excited...I hate it" He muttered. "Already going into combat training they don't go easy on you" He said. As he heard about the hero costume he forgot about that. "Right I had help making mine...though the design made me look more like a villain then a hero" He thought.

As soon as he sighed he heard Kana speak to him. "Oh I think it'll turn out wonderful" He said sarcastically. "Honestly already making us to battle training that a bit much don't you think?" He asked

Kana shrugged. " Perhaps." Kana replied, " Though, you do need to remember this is UA High. Their standards are higher." Shiro didn't look excited, for the Battle Training or his costume. For Kana, she felt the same. She had no say in her hero costume, so she was just hoping that she will look decent. Battle Training was probably going to get her killed, so, at least she must die well.

"Well...if we are teamed up I'll try to help you out" Shiro said as he grabbed the case. "Time to get the hero costume on" He said getting up and leaving. "I wonder how the combat training will go...that girl didn't look all the happy about it, then again I don't blame her" He thought going to the locker room and changing into the costume. "Heh...yeah this is what I drew before...feels right now I wonder" He opened a compartment and took a vial out. "Perfect I can store blood in this and use it to my advantage" He said before using a needle to put blood into the vial. "I'll be ready for what ever is thrown at me" He muttered getting up.

Kana waved when Shiro went to get his hero costume. She went to get hers and headed to the changing rooms. Kana looked at the costume with a twitch in her eye. She swore that the costume was too girly and lacey. She struggled to put it on because of the frills, taking awhile before managing to get herself into her hero costume.

-A few minutes later-

Kana walked with her classmates to where All Might was standing. Shiro looked reluctant, and Kana felt embarrassed as she looked like she was going to a dress-up contest. Stopping to listen to what All Might was going to say, Kana fiddled anxiously with the small bells attached to her costume.

Shiro smirked under his mask. "Alright been waiting whats this battle training and how it it going?" Shiro asked looking at All Might. With the big heroes smile he explained. "This Battle training will be indoor anti personnel training and-" Shiro interrupted. "Yes yes indoor villains and all that we know what Im asking is how is it going to go? will it be one on one or something else?" Shiro asked. "You will be splint into two team of two one of heroes and one of villains" All Might siad. "What? there an un even amount though for each group to have two....itll have to end up on one on one for the last group" Shirop muttered.

As Shiro kept muttering a student spoke. " How will we divide the teams?" The full armored student siad raising his hand. "Listen up how the mock battle will go is that the villains will be hiding a nuclear weapon in the hideout, and the heroes have to go in and take it" Alii Might started. "The heroes have a limited amount of time to go in and capture the villains or secure the weapon. The villains have to either capture the heroes or protect the weapon until time is up" All Might siad as Shiro shook his head. "What villain would just stand around a the weppon instead of set it off and run or hell just have someone wiht a quirk that can reach far enough and set it off form a distance" Shiro muttered quietly.

"Your teams will be detemrined by drawing lots" He ssaid pulling out a box.

Kana walked forward as the class moved to draw from the box. She was one of the last ones to get to the box, so Kana awkwardly picked a lot from the box. Her lot told her that she was supposed to play the hero role for this Battle Training. Kana sighed. She rather do the villain role, as shameful as she was to admit the fact.

Looking around, Kana wondered who was her partner.

(We would partner each other, right?)

( I would think so but who would the villain team be? all the other teams already fight against each other. I'm mostly asking cause there's an uneven amount of teams)

Shiro kept walking. "During all of this I can see everyone's quirk more closely all I saw from the beginning during Aizawas test was basic. But in a fight I'll be able to see how they use it more effectively in a battle" He thought. "The thing is though...if its two on two the teams are un evven and there only one team of heroes that don't have a team of villains to fihgt and vie versa" He thought as he stopped. "Unless he's gonna have two student just go one on one but that defeats the point of what he was saying this training was for" He said looking around as the other student passed by him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back