• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia RP

The first day of school, or more like the first day of collecting data for Shiro. He was able to pass the entrance examination and got a bit of info in that itself with seeing a lot of the other students quirks. "One had an explosive quirk, another quirk was basically she was a frog, and the other I saw controlled a shadow" He talked to himself remembering the ones he saw during the exam. "Still sending me here, to this school, full of heroes and to spy on them..." He mentally said to himself. "Shigaraki you have crazy ideas but throwing me near shit I absolutely hate..." He clenched his fist. "Alright fine..if it gets us closer to ending this symbol of peace then Ill do it" Shiro walked to the large school building.

The boy walked in to the building and shortly up the stairs going down the hallway till he stopped at the door. "Class 1-A huh? This is the class room ill be staying at" Shiro just stood there staring at the door. "Do I...really need to do this?" He asked himself. "What if someone finds out?" Another question raced through his mind as a feeling of unease came over him. "The moment i'm caught I am done for" Shiro muttered.

Kana walked quietly throigh the hallways. She was nervous, but she was excited as well. She was walking the exact same hallways as her late mother, on her first day at UA High.

Composing herself, she hardened her expression and headed towards the school building. Kana's father had told her that she must have a good first impression, so she must act like a proper woman. Walking towards her classroom, Kana looked at the other students who was standing outside. She remembered some of them from the Entrance Examinations. There was the girl with the Zero Gravity quirk, the guy with the engine quirk, and the mysterious guy who had a physical enchanting quirk. Kana made a mental note of being wary of the green-haired boy and walked into the classroom.

In the classroom, Kana found a few students at their desk. Some were talking to others, some were not. Finding a desk at the backrow, Kana quickly sped to that desk and took a seat. She looked around at the classroom. There was one boy who looked interesting. His expression looked of reluctance and he didn't seem like he wanted to be here. Kana stared at him, but looked away the second they made eye contact. She had forgotten it was rude to stare at others. Hoping the guy did not mind, Kana looked down at her desk, spinning her pen in embarrassment.

Shiro walked into the class room and went far in the back into a corner as to stay far from the other student and mostly keep to himself. He did catch one of them staring at him but too no note of it. "Some of these students must have been in the other areas of the entrance exam" He mumbled. "I don't recognize that girl, or the green haired boy" He thought sitting back in his seat. "So I'm supposed to gain info on all these student and the teachers...speaking of which who is my teacher for this class anyways" He said as his eyes wandered around the classroom. "I wonder what the quirks of everyone else is..." He muttered

Kana sighed in relief when the boy took no notice of her. She was half expecting the boy to question her for her rude staring. Kana looked at the rest of her classmates. She wondered what were their quirks. One girl looked strangely like a frog, one boy had a tail on his back, and another boy's face looked like a face of a raven. Looking back at the boy from earlier, Kana felt curious. He didn't look excited to be a UA student, which was a big deal, considering UA is the best hero academy.

He looked bored, slightly flustered. Kana stared for a few more minutes before deciding to talk to the boy. If they got along, Kana wouldn't have to worry about that strange boy being a rival or an enemy. Walking towards the boy, Kana tried to force a smile on her face. " So, how's life?" Kana asked the boy. She tried her best to put emotion into her words, but her words still sounded blunt and dull.

He kept scanning the room constantly. There was some short kid with weird hair, some brunette girl, a literal invisible person, Some yellow hair boy and different one. "This class sure does have diversity" he thought. "Red spiky haired boy talking others and there's that pink one as well and the guy with multiple...appendages?" He thought looking. "Some of them I cant tell their quirk straight away though and it doesn't seem like it'll be easy unless i see them using it themselves" His thoughts kept going constantly.

His attention soon was caught as the girl that was next to him spoke asking him how was life. "Huh? Oh life is fine I guess" He said. "I-I-m sorry who are you?" He asked. "I don't remember seeing her anywhere during the exam so she must have been in one of the other areas." He thought. "Actually...If I make a few friends I could make an alibi in case I get in trouble or have problems and have someone to vouch for me." He thought coming up with the idea. "After all I need to get info and all." He smiled to himself.

Kana mentally slapped herself. 'How is your life?' That's such an informal greeting, one that she should never use. When the boy asked who she was, Kana tried to focus and compose herself. " My name is Kana Yukihara. It's a pleasure to meet you." Kana replied, " My quirk is Poison." She looked at the boy. She wondered what was his quirk. She couldn't guess his quirk from his appearance, so Kana knew she had to nkow through actually seeing him using his quirk to know.

"Ah, Well it's nice too meet you Kana my name is Ibaraki Shiro and my quirk is..." He stopped for a moment. "If I say what my full quirk is I wont be able to use it as often as i would like..." he thought before just speaking. "Blood Bullet" I can make my self bleed and use my blood and harden it before firing it like a bullet" He said. "Still though if I only use that part of my quirk getting certain things done will be a problem" He thought.

Kana looked surprised when the boy answered, even though she was quite suspicious about the fact that he hesitated before telling her his quirk. 'Blood bullet.' That is an interesting quirk, especially because it uses his own blood. Shiro must have some difficulties using his quirk if it involved his blood, since it meant drawing blood from his own body.

Kana tried not to show pity in her expression and tried to smile. She sat down next to the boy, deciding to move her designated set beside Shiro, not wanting to be a loner in class. " Do you know who is the teacher for this class, Shiro?" Kana asked, looking down at her desk.

Shiro kept in his seat and looked at his hand before he heard another question from the girl. "The teacher? I have no clue, I wasn't told at all" He answered. "Honestly I'm surprised I passed the entrance exam and got in"He added. "She said her quirk was poison....that pretty basic of telling." He thought. "Also why did it feel like she was pitying me." Another thought crossed his mind.

Kana was about to say something when the green-haired boy yelped loudly in surprise. Kana titled her head to see what was going on. There was a strange, tired looking man at the doorway. The three students standing at the doorway rushed to their seats while the man headed to the front of the class. The man cleared his throat before starting to speak.

( Eiko Eiko , you can type what Mr Aizawa says XD)

"Ah shit...." Shiro cursed under his breath. "Eraser Head..." he mumbled. "The man who can erase your quirk by looking at him,how annoying maybe if he went blind he wouldn't be a problem" Shiro muttered very quietly.

(Ah uh alright ^^ )

"It took you all eight second to quiet down" Aizawa exclaimed. "Time is a precious resource. You lot aren't very rational, are you?"" He added. "Yup...as I thought" Shiro mentally said. "I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa, pleased to meet you" He said introducing himself. "Now all of you get changed into your gym clothes" He said

Last edited:
Kana took a second to realise that the man was Eraser Head, who introduced himself as Mr. Aizawa. Shiro started muttering to himself, but Kana didn't mind. She was more worried about the fact that he was her homeroom teacher. Eraser Head was known to expell first years during their first weeks, and Kana was determined not to be one of those unlucky students.

" Now, all of you get changed into your gym clothes." Mr. Aizawa said as he turned to walk out of the classroom. Kana felt confused but followed the girls to the changing rooms.

(I gotta go. Bye.)

Shiro got up and headed to the boys changing rooms and laughed to himself. "Already I got some new info...how wonderful" He thought as he changed into the gym uniform. He soon overheard from one of the other student that Aizawa was known for expelling first years. "Heh...that's bullshit if I ever heard it" Shiro said. "Why would a teacher expell first years before they even begin the school year" he said to himself

(Later.)

(I assume we are supposed to timeskip to the time where we are at the track and fields area.)

Kana tugged at her gym uniform as she followed the other girls out into the field. The uniform was different from the dresses and frilly things she was usually asked to wear, and as much as it made her feel free and comfortable, Kana felt like her father would yell at her any moment now.

Kana looked at the other girls. They seemed to be enjoying themselves, talking to each other and laughing at their jokes. Some of their quirks could be guessed through their appearance. Like the girl, whom Kana overheard her name as Jiro, with the Earphone-like things at her ears and the invisibility girl, whose body was half transparent.

Looking at Mr. Aizawa, Kana waited for their instructions.

(correct)

As Shiro got the gym clothes on he looked at the other. "One has literal engines in his legs, another one showing off just seem to harden his skin. "All these student just have simple quirks...only problem is..." He stared at the green haired boy. "Whats his quirk?" He asked himself before leaving the locker room.

Soon Aizawa spoke. "As you know UA is know for it freelance teaching style" He stated. "That also goes for us teachers as well" He said as a lot of the studnet slooked at him confused. "Soft-ball throwing, The standing long jump, The 50-metre dash, endurance running, grip strength" He stated the multiple exercises. "You did all these in middle school yes? Youre standard no quirk allowed
gym tests" Aizawa said

(Oh, good.)

Kana looked at Mr. Aizawa in confusion. Why would they say that UA believes in freelance teaching when they are trying to imply that you are not allowed to use your quirk in these tests? Kana kept silent, hoping that Mr. Aizawa would explain his earlier words.

Looking at the green-haired boy, Kana's curiosity spiked. She had seen him at the entrance examinations, defeating that huge machinery despite not getting any points from the act. She wondered what was his quirk.

Turning back to the teacher, Kana turned her attention back to the lesson.

Aizawa continued on explaining. "This country still insists on prohibiting when calculating the averages of those records. It's not rational" Aizawa said. "Yeah no shit it ain't rational" Shiro thought.
"Bakugou how far could you throw in middle school?" Aizawa asked one of the students. "Sixty-seven meters" The student answered. "Good now try with your quirk, do whatever is necessary just don't leave the circle" Aizawa said handing him the ball.

The student, bakugou held the ball. "I'll just add a little boom to the pitch" He muttered before getting ready to throw and once he did. "DIE!" He screamed before blasting it. "Die? Who the hell says die when throwing something" Shiro said.

Kana was slightly relieved when Mr. Aizawa told the class that they could use their quirks. She was pathetic at throwing and running, so she was glad that she was allowed to use her quirk to help herself out. Then, the student named Bakugo was asked to come to the front and display how was his throwing skills with the help of his quirk. Kana was interested, knowing that she would be able to see what were her classmates' quirks. "Die!" Bakugo hollered as he threw the ball with a huge explosion. Kana flinched. First of all, she didn't expect the big boom. Second of all, why would Bakugo scream 'die' at the action of throwing a ball?

Kana looked away from Bakugo and his intense stare, not wanting to make enemies with him.

(I seriously wonder why Bakugo must say die at this part of the anime XD)

(I know right lol)

One by one each of the student came up and threw the ball using their quirks as Shiro came up. "Alright...I can use my quirk for this huh?" He looked at Aizawa. "Don;t know how ill be able to do the other ones since all my quirk does is fire a bullet of blood" he said. Shiro threw the ball up before biting his thumb gathering a orb of blood before firing it blasting the ball sending it flying. "And thats the extennt of my quirk" He said sighing.

Kana looked at Shiro as he came to the front to throw the ball. It was definitely not a pleasant sight when she saw Shiro bite his thumb, but, at least he didn't seem like he was in great pain. Shiro threw the ball, sending it quite high up in the air before it dropped. " And thats the extennt of my quirk. " Shiro sighed.

Kana gave a small smile at Shiro when they made eye contact. She was up next, so Kana was trying her best to think on how to use her quirk to make the ball go further. Kana wasn't sure if she should turn the poison she chose to use into solids or liquid. Melted iron pills didn't necessarily turn out well when Kana tried to make it into liquid when she was 8, so she decided to stick with turning it solid.

Getting in front of the class, Kana flushed in embarrassment. Kana tried not to think of the huge audience as she held onto the ball tightly. She positioned herself into a stance and threw the ball as high as she could. Kana knew she had to do this quickly, otherwise it wouldn't help her throw at all. Releasing the poison as a gas, she quickly hardened it into a shape of a arrow and shot it towards the ball. The ball was pushed up slightly further before falling back onto the ground. Kana sighed. " I should practice that move..." Kana mumbled to herself.

Shiro clapped. "Well thats interesting way to use poison too bad I cant do that with my quirk" He said. And so the rest of the class went on like this having to go through basic exercises using ther quirks this time only Shiro had a major disadvantage. What mostly made him think though was why didn't this other boy use his quirk. "That kid...I saw him use it to throw that ball but unlike mine his should be able to make him clear all these in first...but instead he's doing them normally" He thought. "Is he stupid or something?" Shrio wondered aloud.

For the next few tests, Kana struggled to keep up with the class. She had to sit out a few times to use her inhaler so that she wouldn't trigger any of her usual asthmatic fits. Kana tried to use her quirk to help her through, though it wasn't much help, considering that she only improved by a little. The others were staring at her, probably thinking how would such a pathetic girl get into Class 1A.

Looking at Shiro, she wondered how was he surviving this test.

(Well, this is awkward and weird XD)

Shiro let out a breath sighing. "Ah what will I do at this rate im going to get expelled" He said sighing. "And basically fail the mission i was given..." He muttered looking over at Kana and walking over to her. "So how it going for you?" He asked sitting next to her. "I don't think im doing so well all the others have quirks that give him an edge i don't" He added as he sighed

(Yes awkward indeed)

Kana looked at Shiro when he suddenly spoke. Kana was basically dying, and she was pretty sure she had to buy a new inhaler any time soon. " Not great, but I'll live." Kana sighed, putting her inhaler in her pocket. " Your quirk is quite unique. My quirk basically is like a clash with my asthma, so I'm sure I'm getting expelled. Father is going to kill me, too....."

Kana looked at Shiro. " So, what do you think of UA High?" Kana asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back