• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings My Hero Academia RP : OC x Canon (Doubling!)

mellow

forum.gif

Hello! I would like to start off by saying, thank you for deciding to read this! I am new to the site, but not to roleplaying.
I have been doing so for about 6 years, and I am looking for partners with about the same experience.
I am a mirrored writer, so I will type up the same amount of detail and paragraphs you do! I am also literate and I include a lot of detail.

One thing to know about me is I LOVE romance and slow burn. Angst and fluff is on the table as well. Adventure is amazing as well.
I also love OC x Canon, but I can also do Canon x Canon if the other desires, although I do prefer the prior more.

Anyway, I am craving MHA roleplays right now, and I do not mind playing any canon to ship with your character. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back