• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My hero academia rp (1x1)

hey extras im looking for a male rper! im sorry if thats sexist im not trying to be i swear XD. but im looking for a long term lit or semi-lit person to rp with. i would be as my villain oc Red Rebel and i would like to roleplay with either A) one of these cannon characters- dabi, shinso, bakugo, or denki. or B) if you have a male oc and would like to play as that then just tell me a bit about your oc and im fine with that too. i do like a bit of romance in my rps but nothing sexual or nsfw, i will not tolerate any of that. this rp would take place in an zombie appocalypse AU and uhhhhhhhhhhhh i think thats that. just let me know if your interested so like we can rp some :) and also if anyone out there thats interested in this knows what safe micro vore (as protection or fluff not anything bad cause like i get accused of fricked up things cause im into this) then also let me know. okay thanks byyyyeeee.

hey extras im looking for a male rper! im sorry if thats sexist im not trying to be i swear XD. but im looking for a long term lit or semi-lit person to rp with. i would be as my villain oc Red Rebel and i would like to roleplay with either A) one of these cannon characters- dabi, shinso, bakugo, or denki. or B) if you have a male oc and would like to play as that then just tell me a bit about your oc and im fine with that too. i do like a bit of romance in my rps but nothing sexual or nsfw, i will not tolerate any of that. this rp would take place in an zombie appocalypse AU and uhhhhhhhhhhhh i think thats that. just let me know if your interested so like we can rp some :) and also if anyone out there thats interested in this knows what safe micro vore (as protection or fluff not anything bad cause like i get accused of fricked up things cause im into this) then also let me know. okay thanks byyyyeeee.
Yo I'm down to this with you hmu and legs get this going

Users who are viewing this thread

Back