• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia - Revolution

Hey, I'm not sure if you are still accepting... It looks like you are making a waitlist. I have been itching to try a BNHA RP so just let me know when there is a spot open :3

I'm totally interested if you guys end up falling below your cap. BNHA has to be my favorite fandom.

Jet Jet

Awesome! The entrance exam is almost done, I'll be moving the RP past it on Monday. When I do that I'll be taking inventory on who is active, I'd be very surprised if we didn't have at least one open spot.

Edit

You'd be able to join post exam of course.

Last edited:
Awesome! The entrance exam is almost done, I'll be moving the RP past it on Monday. When I do that I'll be taking inventory on who is active, I'd be very surprised if we didn't have at least one open spot.

Edit

You'd be able to join post exam of course.

Well StarBurnBlazer StarBurnBlazer was here before me so I respectfully will let him fill in any spots first :3

Well StarBurnBlazer StarBurnBlazer was here before me so I respectfully will let him fill in any spots first :3
What a gentlemen. Honestly I'd rather you get the first open spot as I'm here to role-play due to interest. You on the other hand are familiar with the series, and seem to be a big fan. I prefer you taking first spot. If by the graces another opens, or they decide miracles are the way, I'll join then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back