• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia, Perhaps?

Seasplash241 Seasplash241 Are you still interested? I can give you a brief rundown first if you’d like, but I’m trying to get everyone interested/possibly interested so I can start incorporating in a starter!

Hmmm... I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in this. seeing as I haven't been in one yet. Is this still open or was I a tad too late?

Hmmm... I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in this. seeing as I haven't been in one yet. Is this still open or was I a tad too late?
It’s still open! I just ask that you at least get the basics of your character (quirk, personality, etc.) up asap for review, so I can work you into the IC-which will hopefully be posted tonight regardless

It’s still open! I just ask that you at least get the basics of your character (quirk, personality, etc.) up asap for review, so I can work you into the IC-which will hopefully be posted tonight regardless
Alrighty. I'll set to work on that momentarily, I must ask before hand. Do we have an M:F ratio? Reason I ask is because I like making characters to try and balance it out.

Ignore that please, I just set my mind on an fc. I apologize if that was odd, I just found inspiration for the quirk and all in one move.

Last edited:
Alrighty. I'll set to work on that momentarily, I must ask before hand. Do we have an M:F ratio? Reason I ask is because I like making characters to try and balance it out.

Ignore that please, I just set my mind on an fc. I apologize if that was odd, I just found inspiration for the quirk and all in one move.
Perfectly fine! And just for future reference, the only “balance” I hope to keep is the villain to hero ratio, so one doesn’t crush the other, but I think we’re about even (?) in that aspect. I’d have to check to be sure

Perfectly fine! And just for future reference, the only “balance” I hope to keep is the villain to hero ratio, so one doesn’t crush the other, but I think we’re about even (?) in that aspect. I’d have to check to be sure
Speaking of which. I was looking through the characters and noticed we had more heroes than villains, would it be alright for me to make a villain or would it be better if I created a hero?

Speaking of which. I was looking through the characters and noticed we had more heroes than villains, would it be alright for me to make a villain or would it be better if I created a hero?
It’s ultimately up to you, but I know we have a couple more villain characters coming in so I don’t know how that’ll affect the balance

I see. What's your opinion on an anti-hero character? Would it be feasible or a bit too special snowflake?
It would be feasible for a future plan, perhaps, though for now I was going to focus on the typical villains so everyone gets their time. But in the future, all bets are off. So if you’d like to make 2 characters, one now and an anti-hero for the future, I say go for it!

It would be feasible for a future plan, perhaps, though for now I was going to focus on the typical villains so everyone gets their time. But in the future, all bets are off. So if you’d like to make 2 characters, one now and an anti-hero for the future, I say go for it!
Noted. I'm working on my Villain as we speak.

Final call before I start writing in current characters and leaving much smaller (more subtle) spaces for other to join in. Anyone I’m missing?

I'd like to know if you're still looking for characters because I'm interested

I'd like to know if you're still looking for characters because I'm interested
Yep, we’re always looking! I just ask that you get your character up as soon as you can so we can find a way to enter them into the scene I’ll be posting soon

Also 10/10 for Noya

Last edited:
Yep, we’re always looking! I just ask that you get your character up as soon as you can so we can find a way to enter them into the scene I’ll be posting soon

Also 10/10 for Noya

Yes, I'll get it up as soon as possible!

Hell yes, Noya is best boy
11/10 for Oikawa though

Aloha! I've been reading through the thread and I'm aware the question has been asked several times, but just to be that person and ask again, is this still open?

I've recently just caught up with all of the episodes and I've got this anime running through my veins right now.

Aloha! I've been reading through the thread and I'm aware the question has been asked several times, but just to be that person and ask again, is this still open?

I've recently just caught up with all of the episodes and I've got this anime running through my veins right now.
Yep, we’re still open. I just ask that you

1) Get your cs up asap to help keep things rolling

2) Keep the balance of heroes to villains ABOUT equal

3) Ask any questions you have!

Yep, we’re still open. I just ask that you

1) Get your cs up asap to help keep things rolling

2) Keep the balance of heroes to villains ABOUT equal

3) Ask any questions you have!

Can do! Oooh you gave me a good idea for my character! I'll get them up asap!

Edit: Also, can I play as Shoto Todoroki please?

Last edited:
Can do! Oooh you gave me a good idea for my character! I'll get them up asap!

Edit: Also, can I play as Shoto Todoroki please?

For canon characters, there is an audition process. I would say yes, but it would only be fair since I made our Iida roleplayer do the same c:

If you’re still interested after knowing that, may you PM me? I’m on my way home from work and texting and driving may notttt be the best idea xD

For canon characters, there is an audition process. I would say yes, but it would only be fair since I made our Iida roleplayer do the same c:

If you’re still interested after knowing that, may you PM me? I’m on my way home from work and texting and driving may notttt be the best idea xD
Oh gosh, please don't! And I definitely will because he plays a vital role for my character

I'll have my CS up today!
Update: My progress deleted...I was using PiratePad, and it deleted all my damn CS information...I will still have my CS up, but I'm starting over.
Update x2: I'm getting into the personality part of my CS. I won't be able to finish the CS today, but will have it up tomorrow!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back