• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia, Perhaps?

SavingStar

Family Disappointment
So recently I’ve been kinda in the slumps after the passing of a very close person to me. In my absence for grieving, I took a personal interest in My Hero Academia/ Boku no Hero Academia

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to partake in an rp centered around the anime and hopefully help me raise my spirits a bit more! I think it’s about time I start trying to get back into my normal life

To be very brief and vague, the idea would be when the characters were aged up, either in their late teens or early adulthood and finally established in the world of both heroes and society, meaning both action and deep character interaction depending on roleplayers’ actions and decisions

Please do let me know if you would be at least remotely interested, and we can get in touch!

Taken Characters:

Katsuki Bakugou- SavingStar SavingStar
Tenya Iida- Slaggo Slaggo

Original Characters:

Last edited:
So recently I’ve been kinda in the slumps after the passing of a very close person to me. In my absence for grieving, I took a personal interest in My Hero Academia/ Boku no Hero Academia

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to partake in an rp centered around the anime and hopefully help me raise my spirits a bit more! I think it’s about time I start trying to get back into my normal life

To be very brief and vague, the idea would be when the characters were aged up, either in their late teens or early adulthood and finally established in the world of both heroes and society, meaning both action and deep character interaction depending on roleplayers’ actions and decisions

Please do let me know if you would be at least remotely interested, and we can get in touch!

Taken Characters:

Original Characters:

If i can help in any way to relieve your spirits then please let me help, i love My Hero Academia and to be honest, i would like to see an RP where the main characters have all grown up and Izuku has passed on the mantle of One For All to its new 10th user, if possible, can i make suggestions to the couples that could potentially appear in the RP maybe?

If i can help in any way to relieve your spirits then please let me help, i love My Hero Academia and to be honest, i would like to see an RP where the main characters have all grown up and Izuku has passed on the mantle of One For All to its new 10th user, if possible, can i make suggestions to the couples that could potentially appear in the RP maybe?
Of course, feel free to send me a pm, put it here, etc. I love it when people are engaged and make suggestions on how to better a role play!

I’m interested :)
I'm also interested! :closed eyes open smile:
For the rest of you who are interested, I may put up a character sheet at some point today or tomorrow (depending on how work goes tonight) that you can either fill out for CANON or ORIGINAL characters

Just making sure, but if we were to make original characters they'd be roughly the same age as the canon ones right?

Just making sure, but if we were to make original characters they'd be roughly the same age as the canon ones right?
More than likely, yes! The canon characters (which you have the option of playing if you’d like) would be more than likely in their early twenties. Though, I would not be opposed to having a few younger originals, perhaps third years at U.A. To be intertwined as well

More than likely, yes! The canon characters (which you have the option of playing if you’d like) would be more than likely in their early twenties. Though, I would not be opposed to having a few younger originals, perhaps third years at U.A. To be intertwined as well
Great. In that case I'm definitely interested.

On a sllightly unrelated note, will we be limited to playing as heroes or could we play as villains and/or vigilantes aswell?

Great. In that case I'm definitely interested.

On a sllightly unrelated note, will we be limited to playing as heroes or could we play as villains and/or vigilantes aswell?
There’s no limit to simply heroes! Villains especially would be welcomed-after all, what’s a hero without anyone to protect people from? As long as originals aren’t too Mary Sue or overpowered, all are welcomed ^^

I’ll be putting the character sheet up when I get home tonight, so that should be in abouttttt 6.5 hours or so? I may be able to finish it sooner, but I’ll leave a link for all of you here when I get it done ^^

Just in case you all want to start thinking about your character, it’ll include the basics (name, age, appearance, etc.) as well as the character’s quirk and orientation! I’ll also be asking for a personality description as well as a brief writing example featuring your character or characters, just so I can get an idea of how they’ll behave in the role play. There isn’t a set prompt, per se, as long as they are the focus

Also, I fee as if I should note that you will need to do the same if you elect to take on a canon as a side character!

Have fun and show me what y’all have to offer! This is your chance to knock my socks off!

May have to get it up tomorrow morning ^^. Just got back from work-had lots of clean up- so I’m exhausted. Either way, tomorrow morning or tonight

I apologize for any inconvenience

ATTENTION

I’m glad to be able to announce that our character sheet is UP AND RUNNING! The link will be down below, but first a few requests. I, or a GM if I choose to bring one in, will be looking over “registry files” and approving characters or suggesting changes. I am typically rather lenient, so all I ask is that you give your character some depth and NOT make them Mary/Gary Sues. WIP pages are acceptable for a short time, though they will not be reviewed until complete. Thank you!

Fandom - ||Valiant:Character Sheets||

Great! I’ll get started creating as soon as I can! (Love the sheet btw)

I do have a question though. Is there a specific age range you want for our OCs?

Great! I’ll get started creating as soon as I can! (Love the sheet btw)

I do have a question though. Is there a specific age range you want for our OCs?
I’m going to have most of the canon characters around 24 or so, but third year high school students are accepted, so I’d say the range is vaguely 17+ ^^

All done! Please tell me what you think! Criticism and help is greatly appreciated as well as compliments on what i did right.

I like her! I’m hoping to have IC up later, after I calm down a little. There was a situation at work so it may be a bit until I get a handle on myself

Sorry for being pretty quiet so far, summer camp/school been quite the buttocks but tomorrow will be my last day there lol. It's currently 10pm where I'm at so I won't be able to create a character for a bit. Btw Slaggo Slaggo your character is great!

Beginning to work on IC now. In the mean time, the OOC thread has been created and linked to the character pages. Feel free to chat among yourselves!

The IC thread has been created but is empty. Most of the thread will be created tonight, and saved in my private workshop to be detailed/ coded in the morning before I go to hell-I mean work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back