• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Our Steps

Japanime Japanime Heyo, I was wondering if slight explicit language is allowed? Like curse words but not in every sentence. It's mainly for his family when he's at home before he leaves for the yacht.

Japanime Japanime Heyo, I was wondering if slight explicit language is allowed? Like curse words but not in every sentence. It's mainly for his family when he's at home before he leaves for the yacht.
Oh yeah! It's allowed.

Sweet, I know some RP's are more strict about that then others. But the site is technically pg13 so cursing should be allowed if not done over the top. Happy you're okay with it because otherwise idk what i'd do since it's pretty important to my character xD

I just posted but the reason I bring it up is because that one paragraph took me like two and a half hours to do because I got distracted by a movie in the background xD

So I am kind of pushing myself into a helper position for this RP and so if I'm being obnoxious or annoying then please feel free to put me in my place. But I was wondering if TannerDedInside2017 TannerDedInside2017 , TruPolymorph TruPolymorph , and Roxasarass Roxasarass were still interested since all your characters were accepted. I know that the RP is new and y'all are prolly busy but I don't want the RP section to be filled with my ugly mug since I have some free time. So the main reason for this post was so I know who's still interested and the second reason was to see if anyone was planning on posting soon? Because if so I'll wait it out so that it's not just GhostTrail GhostTrail and I talking.

The last thing I want is for the RP to feel like it's already over run by the people who posted a lot. I tend to hide from RP's that have clearly made groups because I tend to not find people outside the group that will RP with me and the other newbies.

Still new to this, but would love to join in if you still have spots available Japanime Japanime . If the plan is students then id likely use a recently made character Jane Doerethy Delacroix, Zombie Quirk Girl and a cross between Bakugo and Shoto personality wise (If that works)
Jane Dorethy Delacroix
(Wasnt sure how you wanted character submitting but i put one in the Bio thread, apologies if this was getting ahead and ill delite it if needed if your full)

Last edited:
Its been interesting to catch up and read, its definately been active. (Hoping to see if Japanime Japanime allows one more before the Yacht takes off)
I did have one other question relating to games in general if this is a ok place to ask, How do people do those cool bio enterys with Tabs/Backgrounds etc?

Still new to this, but would love to join in if you still have spots available Japanime Japanime . If the plan is students then id likely use a recently made character Jane Doerethy Delacroix, Zombie Quirk Girl and a cross between Bakugo and Shoto personality wise (If that works)
Jane Dorethy Delacroix
(Wasnt sure how you wanted character submitting but i put one in the Bio thread, apologies if this was getting ahead and ill delite it if needed if your full)
You can join

Thank you, I made a post though i believe its waiting for a moderator to let it through. Do tell me if theres anything i should be adding or ettiquete im missing (dont want to make a mess with noob mistakes if i can help it.)

Hi, I'm here to express interest. There are a lot of people here already so I am wondering if there is any openings now?

That works for me, I tend to use Discord alot for the chat in various games. It may also allow people to gain context if they are unclear with some posts or have further questions about characters so seems like a great idea.

Ah ok, I didnt want to make them since i normally leave it to the GM so they have all the admin rights on it etc, but thing i like about Discord is its Click, enter name, Click and the servers made.

He made a server in another message i think, though lost where that is. He might have forgotten to add you lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back