• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia meets DC Universe (Crossover)

Zachy1993

One Thousand Club
"No protectors here, no Lanterns...no Kryptonian. This world will fall...like all the others."

-Steppenwolf

After the U.A. Sports Festival, a cataclysmic dimensional shift occurs the likes of which no one at U.A. or the world of MHA have ever seen! The entire DC dimension merges with that of My Hero Academia, including both Earths combining into one! Metropolis, Gotham, Central City and even the majestic island of Themyscira and the under sea kingdom of Atlantis have literally sprung out of nowhere with all inhabitants intact!

How will either canon sides react to their new superpowered and sometimes super-crazy heroes and villains now roaming the same planet?! What's worse is that otherworldly horrors from Apokolips have taken notice of the absence of Superman and this 'merge'...and have decided to invade Earth to subjugate it!

[Loosely inspired by the Justice League film]

What I'm looking for:

1. Literate partners! No one-sentence responses please! Detail and accuracy to canon is required so please have knowledge of MHA at the very least!

2. OCs are only to be allowed if you agree to NPC canons! Even then, the main focus should be on CANONS.

3. This takes place before Season 3 of MHA but after Season 2! Please have good knowledge of seasons 1 and 2!

4. Thread or Convo is fine by me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back